Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Woofysayswoof

Sep 22, 2019
It's really annoying when someone with 1 kill wins the game and you have 5 kills and you get less xp than them (at least like something for a kill). Maybe in Egg Wars only on eliminations and egg breaks but the rest of the server is great!!

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
Ok i get that but whats more skilled just killing the last person or killing the whole game?
Of course is kill the whole game, but that doesn't mean that the guy who does this needs to be regarded by kills, the objective is win, you win you get the game, you get the experience, easy like that.
But, im in favour that in eggwars final kills needs to be more rewarded.

Reactions: DealWhit

Woofysayswoof

Sep 22, 2019
Of course is kill the whole game, but that doesn't mean that the guy who does this needs to be regarded by kills, the objective is win, you win you get the game, you get the experience, easy like that.
But, im in favour that in eggwars final kills needs to be more rewarded.
well if you dont win you should get less xp, i agree with that, but you should get SOMETHING for kills

Reactions: criolo

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree about getting XP from kills and doing other aspects in games due to points having no purpose in the server, like for example 10 XP per elimination and egg destroys, and 5 XP for normal kill in EggWars but the XP will be limited to avoid kill farming

Last edited:
Reactions: Kozi

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
This comment was also unnecessary :rolleyes:

Not really. I've seen you comment on multiple threads with completely unnecessary points. You either repeat something that has been said in a thread already, or you post a totally useless post that contributes nothing to the conversation, like "Nice build," or "Nice thread." Makes me think that you are message farming.

Reactions: Priley

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Not sure about this one. People will kill farm, that's for sure. But if you only get 1 XP per kill it isn't worth it to kill farm imo. I know there will be others who do think it's worth their time, but you can always report them. I would say no, because of the kill farming. But since I feel like you gain levels way to slow (without multipliers), it's a meh for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom