Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

We need more seasonal lobbies. Now one for Valentines Day, the Irish festival where the elf appears with a pot of money and one for when you update to 1.14 .

Ok, so apart from updating the Hub for valentines day , add some cool maps to your games. I’ll make some eggwars suggestions for the same

Love Potion :

Regeneration 3 Consumable Potion. 20 gold sounds fair.

Kiss Goodbye:

Special TNT that deals more knockback and damage basically . 32 diamonds for 5 of them is fair.

Cupids Bow:

Punch 2 Bow ; when fired at allies gives regeneration.

Love is idiotic:

Damage Arrows , 15 gold for 5.

Thats all I can think of. Please suggest a lot more below rather than saying some redundant stuff to support the idea. Maybe even suggest different occasions

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
We need more seasonal lobbies. Now one for Valentines Day, the Irish festival where the elf appears with a pot of money and one for when you update to 1.14 .

Ok, so apart from updating the Hub for valentines day , add some cool maps to your games. I’ll make some eggwars suggestions for the same

Love Potion :

Kiss Goodbye:

Special TNT that deals more knockback and damage basically . 32 diamonds for 5 of them is fair.

Cupids Bow:

Love is idiotic:

Thats all I can think of. Please suggest a lot more below rather than saying some redundant stuff to support the idea. Maybe even suggest different occasions
I think this is a good idea!
I think we need more 'updates' like this, that's why I agree!

Reactions: Lilleh__

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I'd like the items to be added on these days but I don't think a lobby would be the best idea. It's a lot of work making a lobby and for a holiday that's not too big it's sort of pointless. But again, I'd like the items to be added.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Love Potion :

Kiss Goodbye:

Cupids Bow:

Love is idiotic:

Love the idea, love the names too xD
+1

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Seasonal lobbies are nice but we tend to focus on the main seasonal events for lobbies, such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.

For the ones you suggested I would rather make maps for, as a lot more players will get enjoyment out of something they can play again and again, rather than just look around for 5 mins and go well that's nice. (Unless a headhunt is added, then they will spend a bit more time in the lobby).

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Seasonal lobbies are nice but we tend to focus on the main seasonal events for lobbies, such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.

For the ones you suggested I would rather make maps for, as a lot more players will get enjoyment out of something they can play again and again, rather than just look around for 5 mins and go well that's nice. (Unless a headhunt is added, then they will spend a bit more time in the lobby).
Yea. I like the idea concept of the seasonal lobbies, but there are very few plYers like me who actually take in and explore the lobby a bit. Like 90% of the players look around for a minute or two, then just go play their game. Im not saying thats bad, its just that builders dont really want to use time to make a lobby that 10% of the players will actually look at.
I love the names in this thread though, so cute! :D

A

A pigeon

Yes lets have a headhunt too with seasonal maps for lucky islands eggwars etc

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom