Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
There should be a poll to answer this I guess.
I don't like them because it's not as fun as killing them before they become that.

D

Deleted member 352903

They can be annoying but it’s fun to fight them. The best thing you can do is to get a water bucket (because they’ll probably hit you), an enderpearl and you should break their tower, it’s more fun
Watch out, campers with Steve skin are smart, they’ll try to knock you into the void, that’s why the enderpearl is useful

Reactions: CommandantSlime
A

A pigeon

They can be annoying but it’s fun to fight them. The best thing you can do is to get a water bucket (because they’ll probably hit you), an enderpearl and you should break their tower, it’s more fun
Watch out, campers with Steve skin are smart, they’ll try to knock you into the void, that’s why the enderpearl is useful
Eggwars not skywars

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
[QUOTE = "Nartyta01, post: 1002653, miembro: 309752"] Deberias escribir las cosas en ingles, no te entenderan xD [/ QUOTE]
Si, lose :v pero a veces escribo en ingles y se pone en español no entiendo que pasa :vasi que nose si escribir esp o ingles y espero que este esp lo que te escribo ahora :V

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I prefer fighting Teamers, Really makes you put your PVP skills and environmental knowledge to work on how to beat them when you are against the odds.

Reactions: Shallidor

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Camping in eggwars is *allowed*.

Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg.

If a player builds out over the void and forms a base, that would be considered camping, but if a player is on theirs or another's base, it is allowed.

Ashencloud

Jul 14, 2018
Am I the only person who adores fighting campers? By campers I mean skybasers and hardcore fortress builders. I love longer games rather than the short ones.

First and foremost... The only time I build anything will be obsidian tnt cannons ready to fire and short glass "staircases".

As a camper... I will discuss my reasons. I have been playing eggwars since 1.8, my tag is The_Sloth_Dodo.
After playing for sooo long I have learned different tactics for different maps and different modes. For duo teams I always play defensively unless its a map like city or where the islands are very close. Camping is not as far fetched as it seems if you do it right, my games usually don't last longer than 20 minutes. I destroy the bridge and take over neighboring islands if they are empty, and if they are occupied but have low defenses I will attack and destroy them (hopefully). I am confident in my PVP abilities contrary to one person in this thread, and usually wait for someone to attack me underestimate, kill them then rush their egg.

Reactions: General Kenobi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom