Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright let's see.

You have fun playing against campers and hackers and claim they make eggwars "great", therefore we shouldn't take any measurements against campers despite the majority of the players hating campers (and hackers).

In that sentence alone are already two major problems.
#1: You say you have fun playing against hackers and campers and therefore we shouldn't add things to prevent camping. According to that logic we should throw away Sentinel in le poubelle as well.
#2: The majority of the players do not like hackers and campers.

Moving on.

Jumping down from earth or the sun onto a base in the space map . Sneaking from the crane on construction , building from cobwebs on steampunk have resulted in great games
Good, good. You like long games that require strategy. Should we therefore change eggwars entirely to please your liking? No of course not.

However,
I don't know if you ever heard of it or remembered it, but a long time ago there was a game called Annihilation. Great game. The game was long and required strategy, something you apparently like. I liked the game as well, not denying that. The best part about it is the fact that games lasted long, but didn't have any problems with campers. So, you might like an eggwars that looks pretty similar to that. I'd say: Go do some research into this game, and suggest some kind of spinoff or new game that has some key features from this game. However, don't expect eggwars will change 1 2 3 because you like an eggwars with more hackers and campers while the large majority of players doesn't.

Continuing,

EDIT : mid camping is a joke , nobody does it if you go aggressive from the beggining of the game. Get five dias turn the generator on and kill everyone. @KronosReeper @Donald J. Trump lol thoghts?
Please, I've answered this dozens of times right now.
"Just go aggresive"
You can't rush every singe player before someone reaches mid.
"Just get 5 diamonds and out on your own gen"
Great, now you are base camping. I'm sure that with that 1 single diamond generator, you can easily outgear mid campers who might have more than 3 of them + Access to more gold + Access to emeralds.
You're also ignoring all of the evidence of mid camper being destructive that we gave you. Like it or not, in those examples you can't even go past the "just go aggressive" phase. and even if you could and go back to your island, you're now stuck there.

In conclusion:
No, campers don't make eggwars great, the majority of the players hate them since they're only slowing down the game. If you want long lasting and strategic games, go suggest something yourself, I highly encourage you to do so, but don't expect eggwars to drastically change because you like things most players don't.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Alright let's see.

You have fun playing against campers and hackers and claim they make eggwars "great", therefore we shouldn't take any measurements against campers despite the majority of the players hating campers (and hackers).

In that sentence alone are already two major problems.
#1: You say you have fun playing against hackers and campers and therefore we shouldn't add things to prevent camping. According to that logic we should throw away Sentinel in le poubelle as well.
#2: The majority of the players do not like hackers and campers.

Moving on.

Good, good. You like long games that require strategy. Should we therefore change eggwars entirely to please your liking? No of course not.

However,
I don't know if you ever heard of it or remembered it, but a long time ago there was a game called Annihilation. Great game. The game was long and required strategy, something you apparently like. I liked the game as well, not denying that. The best part about it is the fact that games lasted long, but didn't have any problems with campers. So, you might like an eggwars that looks pretty similar to that. I'd say: Go do some research into this game, and suggest some kind of spinoff or new game that has some key features from this game. However, don't expect eggwars will change 1 2 3 because you like an eggwars with more hackers and campers while the large majority of players doesn't.

Continuing,

Please, I've answered this dozens of times right now.
"Just go aggresive"
You can't rush every singe player before someone reaches mid.
"Just get 5 diamonds and out on your own gen"
Great, now you are base camping. I'm sure that with that 1 single diamond generator, you can easily outgear mid campers who might have more than 3 of them + Access to more gold + Access to emeralds.
You're also ignoring all of the evidence of mid camper being destructive that we gave you. Like it or not, in those examples you can't even go past the "just go aggressive" phase. and even if you could and go back to your island, you're now stuck there.

In conclusion:
No, campers don't make eggwars great, the majority of the players hate them since they're only slowing down the game. If you want long lasting and strategic games, go suggest something yourself, I highly encourage you to do so, but don't expect eggwars to drastically change because you like things most players don't.
Nothing in my thread says anythin about the game changing . Just make it compex with potions , you suggested that btw and make the maps more vertical . The fun lies in getting to campers not falling off bridges , no , i use map verticality to sneak up in them

I think its la poubelle , im not sure . On topic however , i had fun with weak aura steves and a few fly hackers , but im glad theyre gone. Ive been through hacker hell.

Ill look into annihilation as well , seems interesting

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Nothing in my thread says anythin about the game changing . Just make it compex with potions , you suggested that btw and make the maps more vertical . The fun lies in getting to campers not falling off bridges , no , i use map verticality to sneak up in them

I think its la poubelle , im not sure . On topic however , i had fun with weak aura steves and a few fly hackers , but im glad theyre gone. Ive been through hacker hell.

Ill look into annihilation as well , seems interesting
You can make any map more vertical by building up ;)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Wow your right verticality on maps is awesome, on steampunk I sneaked into 2 campers going underneath, while under verticality could cause campers I think it is great, (rip I got bowspammed by the second Alex though D:

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom