Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I can't like seriously. Just tell me how many times this has been suggested! I'm pretty sure they are AWARE of this. To me this thread is pointless and seems like necroposting because of the amount of times it has been posted. I'm sure you are aware of that at least Lmao

Posting in big words and coloured writing doesn't make it any better
I have seen every thread in this section for the past couple month, and none of them said anything like this.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
and i still don't like it
plus think about games like lucky islands on elven if you are somebody like me i use them after i fall out of the bottom
I would hate to have barriers get me killed
this does pretty much nothing against hackers so i told you i am against it
Please read all the replies to this thread before saying something.
Also, read my post next time.
This does stop a lot of hackers because of half the hacked clients not being able to phase through solid blocks, glass is not counted as a solid block so the barrier will stop them. Also, a block above them spawning in after you spawn in will block them from flying out of the cage. I would appreciate it if you would not post stuff on my thread without reading the other posts in it first.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please read all the replies to this thread before saying something.
Also, read my post next time.
This does stop a lot of hackers because of half the hacked clients not being able to phase through solid blocks, glass is not counted as a solid block so the barrier will stop them. Also, a block above them spawning in after you spawn in will block them from flying out of the cage. I would appreciate it if you would not post stuff on my thread without reading the other posts in it first.
I did I think you didn't read my whole fix

this is literally ineffective to stop any hackers they don't need to fly into your cage to fly onto your islands instantly.
it isn't very hard to understand and I told you I DON'T LIKE THIS IDEA STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH MY OPINION I KNOW WHAT I THINK WAY MORE THAN YOU DO SO JUST STOP

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This wouldnt work

Well see your problem is (captainsparklez reference lol) hackers can clip through the bottom glass block but they cant put barrier blocks down or itll obstruct the players from actually falling onto the map so basically the only thing barrier blocks would do is change which end the hacker flies out of

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

this is literally ineffective to stop any hackers they don't need to fly into your cage to fly onto your islands instantly.
it isn't very hard to understand and I told you I DON'T LIKE THIS IDEA STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH MY OPINION I KNOW WHAT I THINK WAY MORE THAN YOU DO SO JUST STOP
Ok, I was just saying that you misread my post :p
Also, that you posted something that was already answered by me before you posted it.

So, just stop arguing and leave this be.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

"I don't agree with this suggestion because I don't agree"
When turning down a suggestion, come with arguments. And when presenting none, don't say you think more than the one that DOES come with arguments.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
"I don't agree with this suggestion because I don't agree"
When turning down a suggestion, come with arguments.
i did you seem to have a problem with my reasons this will simply be pointless and annoying if you read I said that it isn't going to stop anybody from hacking in game

I also don't agree with mailboxes so...
that is my way of saying stop putting words in my mouth I know what I am thinking

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
i did you seem to have a problem with my reasons this will simply be pointless and annoying if you read I said that it isn't going to stop anybody from hacking in game

I also don't agree with mailboxes so...
that is my way of saying stop putting words in my mouth I know what I am thinking
*disagrees because he has a mailbox has a profile picture, yet refuses to look at:
This might lower the fly hackers who just fly out of their cage.
You may know what you're thinking, but clearly you don't tell us for some reason. Why is that?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
*disagrees because he has a mailbox has a profile picture, yet refuses to look at:

You may know what you're thinking, but clearly you don't tell us for some reason. Why is that?
I am confused? You block the hackers in their with two layers and they will not be able to fly out of the cage. Simple as that.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I am confused? You block the hackers in their with two layers and they will not be able to fly out of the cage. Simple as that.
Apparently jollow is under the impression that "thinking" without posting is arguments on the thread will get his point across just fine.
Because we all know an opinion itself is totally enough to turn down a suggestion, right?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Apparently jollow is under the impression that "thinking" without posting is arguments on the thread will get his point across just fine.
Because we all know an opinion itself is totally enough to turn down a suggestion, right?
Oh, lol I got confused by your post and thought that you were talking to me and were confused about my post XD
FAIL!

Reactions: Gainfullterror

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
As @Framb00s said, I like it how it is right now because I am the sort of person who likes reporting hackers and it is so much easier just to record them when you are still in your cage.

Reactions: Komodо

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
As @Framb00s said, I like it how it is right now because I am the sort of person who likes reporting hackers and it is so much easier just to record them when you are still in your cage.
Yeah, but most players are not reporters, and they still want to be able to enjoy their game. and It's not like you won't get any other opportunities to record them. This comes from a reporter,

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.