Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that if you put barrier blocks all around your cage in the start, and two on top, then it will lower the hackers because a barrier block is a solid block so most hacked clients can not get through it. This might lower the fly hackers who just fly out of their cage.

U

Unipotato

It would be a nice and fairly simple solution, but it causes issues with the teleportation so it won't work.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think that if you put barrier blocks all around your cage in the start, and two on top, then it will lower the hackers because a barrier block is a solid block so most hacked clients can not get through it. This might lower the fly hackers who just fly out of their cage.
well this does kinda ruin the point of a certain peice of vanity plus i like glass myself so i have to disagree

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
well this does kinda ruin the point of a certain peice of vanity plus i like glass myself so i have to disagree
I don't think you know what he's trying to say.
He's suggesting that they put barrier blocks around & on top of the cage to prevent people from flying out. And since barrier blocks are transparent & invisible, this won't effect your glass at all.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
You don't need barrier blocks all you need is a block of glass on the top.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Vclip is still a thing and it works incredibly well on cubecraft with its current AC. If they were determined enough they could vclip on top of the cages and fly around. Also there really isn't a point as they'll just fly during the game later.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I already suggested this but for me it is a no. but why that is because if the player is out of his cage you have more time / proof to report him

Reactions: Komodо

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Vclip is still a thing and it works incredibly well on cubecraft with its current AC. If they were determined enough they could vclip on top of the cages and fly around. Also there really isn't a point as they'll just fly during the game later.
Yet this will still prevent a lot of hackers.
"some hackers can get around it so it's useless"
No, just no. You could say that about an anticheat too, as for fly hackers being easier to record early game: Most players aren't reporters. @Framb00s

Anyway, as long as the barriers are removed after you're released it should be fine. +1

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I can't like seriously. Just tell me how many times this has been suggested! I'm pretty sure they are AWARE of this. To me this thread is pointless and seems like necroposting because of the amount of times it has been posted. I'm sure you are aware of that at least Lmao

Posting in big words and coloured writing doesn't make it any better

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom