• 2 teams of 50 players

• all

• none

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Battle Zone suggestion, yay
Squads was a great team mode to start with, though I'd like to see way more

50 teams of 2 players
10 teams of 10 players
2 teams of 50 players

I wouldn't add too much team modes, as it'll take AGES to fill the games up, but these are basic and should be a thing in my opinion

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
If we added any of these as a new armour stand in the lobby, it will only worsen the current rate that games fill, because players will be distributed thinly over more waiting lobbies. However, games with large teams do sound exciting, so perhaps access could be opened up to one game starting every 30 minutes or so. This way, the usual solo and teams queues will continue to fill up enough to start games, and players can reliably get a big 50v50 or whatever game every half an hour.

Alternatively, certain ranks could vote in squads mode for what team size they want.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
From what I understand, teams of 2 or 3 will not be added. You can go into a squad game and have someone you don't know in your team. I mean, it's not a big deal if you have someone you don't know in a team. It's not as if you have to follow them everywhere.

A 50v50 mode would be good fun though.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
From what I understand, teams of 2 or 3 will not be added. You can go into a squad game and have
Can confirm
uSJMG8E.png

A 50v50 mode would be good fun though.
Agree

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom