Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Hey everyone.

Ever since little me was accepted as a Helper, I was scared of the day I would need to do what I'm doing today. As I mentioned some time ago on my profile, August would be the last month for me as an Administrator. I have long thought about continuing as a Moderator, but I decided to leave the team entirely so I can fully focus on my new real life adventures.

I always thought this would be an extremely sad moment and that I would regret resigning, but now that the day has come, I don't exactly feel like that. Of course there is still sadness, but it is nothing compared to how proud and grateful I am looking back at everything I was able to experience the past five years.

After nearly four years as a member of the Team, CubeCraft had become a huge part of my life, and I am extremely thankful for the chances I was given. Not only did I meet so so many awesome people here, CubeCraft helped me develop a ton of great skills that helped me grow as a person.

I would like to thank everyone -- and I really mean everyone. Every person I've chatted or had a discussion with, every person I needed to ban and every noob who knocked me into the void. I wouldn't be where I am without you, and I couldn't imagine my CubeCraft story any better than it has been.

Punishments created: 17.950‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎subscribe to my yt channel: CubeLeaks ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Web reports handled: 11.983‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Staff-help messages: 4779
Forum conversations: 1940
Discord friends: 866 (not recommended lol)
Messages on Slack: 21.307

💙

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Thanks for taking care of our safety on the cubecraftgames platforms! I think everyone appreciates everything you've done for the server. You're an amazing person and this is a very big sad loss for cubecraft :(

Good luck in the future and let's hope we will see you around sometimes!

Take care!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom