Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
In my earliest days on the forum you just received your Helper rank. I've seen you growing as a person. From teen boy to the adult person you are now. I believe that the best skill a staffmember can achieve are communicating skills. And you have that in my opinion. It will become in handy in the future. I think those 4 years were a great start for you. Now you can 'spead your wings' as people say and fly to an even more awesome future that lies ahead. It feels weird to see you again as a 'member' after 4 years. I hope you had a great journey.

As everyone always says when a staffmember leaves: Thank you for everything you've done for the server! 😉

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly never thought that you would leave the staff, because I saw you very happy with your work, you helped a lot of people and you always wanted the best of CubeCraft.

In these almost 5 years that you have remained a member of the Staff have been very nice not only because you have been Admin, but you have done the best possible for this server.

The truth is that hearing this news has made me very sad, because a decision you made was a big part of your daily life.

But don't worry because we will always remember you with our hearts and hopefully we will see you again as a member of the staff.

Good luck!

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Bud, it's hard for me to accept your decision about resigning from the team enterely.
I really wanted you to stay as a mod but I understand you have other projects in mind.
Thanks for everything you have done. You will be missed.
Te deseo lo mejor de lo mejor 💕

ThatMarcow

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hey everyone.

Ever since little me was accepted as a Helper, I was scared of the day I would need to do what I'm doing today. As I mentioned some time ago on my profile, August would be the last month for me as an Administrator. I have long thought about continuing as a Moderator, but I decided to leave the team entirely so I can fully focus on my new real life adventures.

I always thought this would be an extremely sad moment and that I would regret resigning, but now that the day has come, I don't exactly feel like that. Of course there is still sadness, but it is nothing compared to how proud and grateful I am looking back at everything I was able to experience the past five years.

After nearly four years as a member of the Team, CubeCraft had become a huge part of my life, and I am extremely thankful for the chances I was given. Not only did I meet so so many awesome people here, CubeCraft helped me develop a ton of great skills that helped me grow as a person.

I would like to thank everyone -- and I really mean everyone. Every person I've chatted or had a discussion with, every person I needed to ban and every noob who knocked me into the void. I wouldn't be where I am without you, and I couldn't imagine my CubeCraft story any better than it has been.

Punishments created: 17.950‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎subscribe to my yt channel: CubeLeaks ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Web reports handled: 11.983‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Staff-help messages: 4779
Forum conversations: 1940
Discord friends: 866 (not recommended lol)
Messages on Slack: 21.307

💙
Bud, thanks for helping me out in my forum messages and for taking the time to write out detailed responses. Wishing you all the best for your future.

• Love
Reactions: Buuuddy and Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom