Tag or no tag?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello everyone and this a pretty self explanatory suggestion. Before I start thanking about this I have no idea if/how this would interfere with rank buying because this is one of the major perks of a ranks.

The stone rank as we all know has a max amount of 10 friend slots. There are a ton of active members who would love to have more slots but don't really want to buy a full on rank upgrade and they just want some more friend slots. I had heard a ton of people asking for this.

Now I know what your thinking "I don't understand how this wouldn't work in favor for the Cubecraft enterprise?" There would only be one avalible friend slot purchase. This would be for around 15 more friend slots for about 5$ you could keep purchasing this over and over again till you reach a hundred. Or you could buy 30 and instead of 10$ get like a discord for buying more slots at once. Again I don't really know how the pricing on this would work out so please comment and tell me what you think it should cost.

Now I know most of you are wondering what if any what the tag will look like? I have two choices you guys can bot on what you would like. Choice number 1 is having no tag or rank. Just keep it simple and no change. Choice number two is having a tag. I don't know what this tag would be but you guys can suggest some ideas in the comments.

Please leave your ideas in the comments. This thread is a incomplete idea and I need the community's help!

READ BELLOW AS THERE MIGHT BE THINGS I DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE THAT I CHANGED.

Thanks so much to @Serk for helping plan out the idea and bring a supportive friend!

Tags: @johncoles @Tacosbefriends @Mac @Camezonda @papos @iWolfShine @TheBrownster904 @Unipotato @telegamer please leave your suggestions and ideas down below!

Last edited:

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I like it for the most part, but what about obsidian ranks? What if people need more than 100 friend slots? And maybe $5 should be 7 and $10 should be 14, I don't know... I like it though!

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
I like it for the most part, but what about obsidian ranks? What if people need more than 100 friend slots? And maybe $5 should be 7 and $10 should be 14, I don't know... I like it though!
Thanks! That idea makes a little more sense if you take in consideration the cost of obsidian rank. But the other thing about obsidian is it's a all in rank it has everything you could get. So I was really thinking 100 would be the max because that's what obsidian goes up to. I don't know if you truly are ever going to need more that 100 slots.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
U

Unipotato

I think that this needs some restrictions. I think a good rule would be that you cannot upgrade to more friend slots as the rank above you. If someone was a stone rank but wanted more friends, they could upgrade all the way up to 20 friend slots, but no more. Once someone has an obsidian rank, then friend slots could be purchased (infinitely?). Just an idea so that Cube could still earn a good amount of money from ranks.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
I think that this needs some restrictions. I think a good rule would be that you cannot upgrade to more friend slots as the rank above you. If someone was a stone rank but wanted more friends, they could upgrade all the way up to 19 friend slots, but no more. Once someone has an obsidian rank, then friend slots could be purchased (infinitely?). Just an idea so that Cube could still earn a good amount of money from ranks.
No if you have obsidian rank you could not buy anymore slots. The overall maximum would be 100 slots. I do like the idea of making it only be able to go up to the amount of the next rank but how about it can go up to 10 more because it truly is a (friend slot) upgrade?

U

Unipotato

No if you have obsidian rank you could not buy anymore slots. The overall maximum would be 100 slots. I do like the idea of making it only be able to go up to the amount of the next rank but how about it can go up to 10 more because it truly is a (friend slot) upgrade?

It cannot exceed the next rank up. How about that? And I do think obsidian should be able to upgrade to a maximum of maybe 50 or so slots? I don't really know. Just that obsidian should be able to upgrade.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
It cannot exceed the next rank up. How about that? And I do think obsidian should be able to upgrade to a maximum of maybe 50 or so slots? I don't really know. Just that obsidian should be able to upgrade.
Ok I can agree on that. Maybe make it to were you can only upgrade 50 slots above your current rank?

Reactions: Mama Serk

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Pricing is a tricky thing. A marketing technique I'd suggest for this, if it became a store item, is to make the bigger package worth slightly less than two smaller ones combined, that way people spend more and get more for their money. For example, say you spend $5 for 5 friend slots. You'd be more tempted to buy the 10 pack if it costs $8.50 instead of $10. They'd sell slower if they were all generalized. But yeah this is a neat idea

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
Pricing is a tricky thing. A marketing technique I'd suggest for this, if it became a store item, is to make the bigger package worth slightly less than two smaller ones combined, that way people spend more and get more for their money. For example, say you spend $5 for 5 friend slots. You'd be more tempted to buy the 10 pack if it costs $8.50 instead of $10. They'd sell slower if they were all generalized. But yeah this is a neat idea
That was kind of my idea with the bigger package thing but still a tricky thing.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont really think i agree with this. I would like it to be something you buy in game with your points (not vanity points).
I do though, think thats its necessary to be able to buy more things in the shop, you can buy very little things through the online shop, and i think more things should be buy-able.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
I dont really think i agree with this. I would like it to be something you buy in game with your points (not vanity points).
I do though, think thats its necessary to be able to buy more things in the shop, you can buy very little things through the online shop, and i think more things should be buy-able.
Or normal points, that could also be something right? I don't have a problem with vanity points though, I have more than 100K vanity points:rolleyes:.
The whole point of this was so people could buy things with money and it would make cubecraft money. I don't think buying things ingame is ever really going to be a thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom