Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So this is simple. If you are stone rank and you want to be able to vote for op in eggwars, you could buy that in the shop for 150,000 points. Pretty much buy the ability to vote for one thing for 150,000 points.
These bought voting abilities would ALWAYS get outvoted if a rank votes for something else and its a 1v1 situation where he game picks one of the votes randomly.
Before u say that this is op and takes away the value of ranks, think about the price first. 150,000 points. That would take over a year of grinding just for one voting option. Thats a pretty good reward for people who have played a lot but cant get a rank.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
In the timespan that you gathered all of those points, you probably have enough money to buy at least diamond to vote and you'll get much more with it, instead of spending 150 000 points which probably costs more than 1.5 years to gather, on a stupid voting option. Don't know what I'd choose if I was stone, basicly have every thing in Cube that costs points, or spend it one a voting option called basic or overpowered.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
These bought voting abilities would ALWAYS get outvoted if a rank votes for something else and its a 1v1 situation where he game picks one of the votes randomly.
Then what's the point of a rank, after a while, many stone rankers will have this by farming points in some way, and some of them probably won't even buy anything else untill they bought that voting option, so they better support the server by buying a rank or something :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom