Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
Something particularly annoying in bedwars, mainly in Overpowered mode, is that when you buy food or blocks, the entire menu closes after you purchase 1 item. If my bed is being rushed and I need to buy a few golden apples, it can cost me the game. I think an updated shop menu would be amazing.

Reactions: Rodeappel

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
1) It's EggWars
2) you can easily buy 1 stack of blocks by clicking only once
3) It's the same with food - 1 stack of steak/carrot (in normal it's 12 steak/carrot)

You probably meant the automatic menu refresh after purchasing one type of item, but still it is not something that may cause you a lose imo.

Reactions: Starry

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Items are mostly presented in bulks so you shroud be able to get what you need from just one click. For the items that don’t do this like those pesky golden apples try holding shift while buying. It’ll spend all of your gold and buy the appropriate amount of apples for you.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Items are mostly presented in bulks so you shroud be able to get what you need from just one click. For the items that don’t do this like those pesky golden apples try holding shift while buying. It’ll spend all of your gold and buy the appropriate amount of apples for you.
He is on about bedrock of which i believe is different.

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
1) It's EggWars
2) you can easily buy 1 stack of blocks by clicking only once
3) It's the same with food - 1 stack of steak/carrot (in normal it's 12 steak/carrot)

You probably meant the automatic menu refresh after purchasing one type of item, but still it is not something that may cause you a lose imo.
it doesnt work like that on bedrock in eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom