Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
1,302
3,897
408
22
The Butterfly Gardens
I know on Java there is build limit, so it would only seem useful for Bedrock to have one. There may already be one but just not as low. It would help reduce as much camping if there a build limit was added/lowered. This is a good simple suggestion.

Also, add a poll so more people can vote!
 
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
I know on Java there is build limit, so it would only seem useful for Bedrock to have one. There may already be one but just not as low. It would help reduce as much camping if there a build limit was added/lowered. This is a good simple suggestion.

Also, add a poll so more people can vote!
nope i saw someone all the way to the bottom until the lowest block
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
Good suggestion, not sure why it isn't in Bedrock! +1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom