Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be hard to implement as some maps are already situated higher, but I do overall agree with the idea as some people in solos especially find it a good idea to build as high as they can and make the game take 10 minutes longer than it needs to be.

One issue with this is that some maps such as Golf for eggwars solos already have a lot of tall structures and would it would be hard to make a way to decrease the build limit and keep these.

Overall though, I like the idea of preventing these players from skybasing, so I’ll give an agree!

• Agree
Reactions: Critly

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
+ for all the things said above and ye if there is a way to make a 20-30 blocks limit it will be so much better cause it’s annoying seeing all campers towering that high just to make u lose time and at the end they just fall in void lol
i’ll give u an agree too

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
i think it is easy to implement, you could just set an custom y-value for every map where you cant build anymore. I dont
play eggwars but having a build limit of 150 and at the same time banning skybasing is just irrational.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom