Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Build Battle be added to Cubecraft Games?

• Yes! Is Funny

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • It's no, boring

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
I think we should test everything we know about construction, so I ask Cubecraft Games to add Build battle, a fun gameplay for everyone!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Pretty much what hgbf said, also you don't have to be sorry for suggesting it, you simply didn't know it was removed.
But even if it wasn't removed I probably wouldn't play as I can't stand time pressure + most kids just buit something inappropriate anyways.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Build Battle was not a really enjoyable game, so they removed it. Also, it was a source of inappropriate content.
It probably will not come back.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Heyy, like hgbf already said, BuildBattle got removed because it was unpopular. You don't need to be sorry for suggesting though! Keep suggesting things :).

locked.

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hey, it's a nice idea to beat us to our loyal players and people might play more: P nice idea go through man:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom