• No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It's not because it's sometimes glitched and you don't like the minigame, that they should remove the minigame. There are probably a lot of players that do like the minigame and don't want it to get removed. Every game has sometimes bugs, glitches and other things that might affect the game, and that's why Cube has amazing developers to fix those bugs. Minerware bugs are already well known bugs, so it should be fixed Soon™

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like that microgame and it should not be removed. The game might bug once in a while, but it doesnt mean it should be removed, just fixed.
Just like the stand on the right color, its also glitched, but a lot of people like, so they wont remove it.

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
Well at least disable them until they are fixed, some people want the perfect score achievement

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well at least disable them until they are fixed, some people want the perfect score achievement
The thing is, that people line me already got that. If you want that achievement just do your hardest to win everygame and at some point you will have a perfect game without bugs, or the other option is to have patience which is one of the most important qualities to have.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Thanks for reporting this glitch, but I would prefer image evidence, it just makes everything better, also make sure next time if the glitch happens. Take a screen shot.

In addition, some players might or might not like this mini game, so I would most likely say, let's leave the mini game there for now.

Thank you. :)

D

Deleted member 204478

Minerware is probably one of the most buggiest games we have today.
This glitch (or bug, depending on how you say it) is so common that everyone knows about it.
No one really knows why it still hasn't been fixed yet.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Yes, I am getting bored of trying to get my pumpkin on other peoples' ready two snow blocks lol

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I don't think the mini game should be taken off all together as I quite like it (without the glitch) and many others do. Minerware is a great game, the bug just needs to resolved :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳