Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
(my english sucks) I found a bug in minerware, its caused by this minigame about cooking and delivering, there are some cauldrons with water and you can use a bucket to pick the water and place it anywhere, when the minigame ends the water doesnt dissapear and brokes almost all the minigames, its a fun glitch and I actually enjoyed it, but we should be fair and it should get patched, I've taken some screenshots about it.
20210313_221009.jpg
20210313_221015.jpg
20210313_221112.jpg

why I took photos im my phone? because today I lost braincells.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
Good job finding bugs on the server! I see that you know how to reproduce this bug so the best thing to do is to get the evidence and report it together with a /whereaimi output!
You can report it here;
Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/
the only problem is that I dont remember by password and email for changing it never gets sent, so I'll ask a friend to report it for me 👍

Reactions: Zillu
Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
Nice that you found the bug i play minerware somtimes and if it would be broken it wouldnt be fun for all the players. Also if you discover a bug dont go use it because it can harm the game experience of other players

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom