Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 20, 2022
I made an entire spider grinder out of wood. 9x9 floor, 3 blocks broken below first spawners and 5 blocks from the roof of the top spawner. They were spawning correctly at first but now refuse to spawn inside the grinder. They work just fine outside of it.

Staff is virtually none existent on Bedrock Skyblock and I need this fixed. Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

May 20, 2022
I made an entire spider grinder out of wood. 9x9 floor, 3 blocks broken below first spawners and 5 blocks from the roof of the top spawner. They were spawning correctly at first but now refuse to spawn inside the grinder. They work just fine outside of it.

Staff is virtually none existent on Bedrock Skyblock and I need this fixed. Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

Attachments

• 20220519_223514.jpg
    20220519_223514.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 96

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Spawners need blocks to spawn mobs, they can’t spawn in the air. Please place the spawner in the ground. (Instead of the planks). Mobs can spawn if there is a block two blocks under the spawner, one block above or 4 blocks horizontally.

May 20, 2022
Spawners need blocks to spawn mobs, they can’t spawn in the air. Please place the spawner in the ground. (Instead of the planks). Mobs can spawn if there is a block two blocks under the spawner, one block above or 4 blocks horizontally.
Wont doing this completely break the mob farm, this makes it very very hard to make efficient mob grinders. Is this how it works on the jav server too???

Also of its 4 blocks horizontally, the walls are 4 blocks from the spawner in each direction to the wall, do I need to make it 1 block closer or will they not spawn because they are walls and not ground

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Wont doing this completely break the mob farm, this makes it very very hard to make efficient mob grinders. Is this how it works on the jav server too???

Also of its 4 blocks horizontally, the walls are 4 blocks from the spawner in each direction to the wall, do I need to make it 1 block closer or will they not spawn because they are walls and not ground
They’d need a space to spawn on, so they would not spawn in walls.

However it is true that this makes farms a lot more inefficient people have come up with ways to battle this. By placing the spawners as you would on a normal survival world and placing open fencegates around them as this would be considered a block. They would then of course fall straight down same as what would happen when in the air.

Reactions: BesottedPotato
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom