Votes: 40 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

Sjeely

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Idk
I would like to inform you that as CubeCraft no new games added to the server, that the server will end up dead. Why not just CubeCraft put everything back in place of the earlier? What a success was that. I want the old CubeCraft back! There would be really much more people play, CubeCraft why are staff members otherwise avoided? That are going to be less active by the change in the server. CubeCraft, please put all the games back again and then going to be more people also appealen to staff and there would be a lot more people are going to be active on the server. This is not a good thing.

Cubecraft didnt lost players because of the games, it died because of Fortnite and the community. Back in end 2017/early 2018 cubecraft was really active. But when Fortnite got his way up, players quitted Minecraft.

Reactions: Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Cubecraft didnt lost players because of the games, it died because of Fortnite and the community. Back in end 2017/early 2018 cubecraft was really active. But when Fortnite got his way up, players quitted Minecraft.
It is also a bit due to the games. It is true that means that other games are more fun and therefore no longer play and switch.

The old cubecraft was funnier to play, but i like the activity
Different people agree with that.

En mi opinión diría que sería igual que volvieran al cubecraft antiguo, ya que el servidor esta vació no solo por el cambio que este tuvo si no por la cantidad de jugadores se retiran de Minecraft a causa de otros juegos que están de moda.
como quisiera que volviera a ser como antes :(
Es completamente correcto, el servidor está menos activo y, por lo tanto, no está activo en la transferencia de juegos, se juegan menos juegos, por lo que arrastrar cuesta demasiado dinero.

you have to be kidding. if you cared enough to pay attention, you could see it. i don't need to show proof on something that obvious
I'm not kidding, but okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I would like to inform you that as CubeCraft no new games added to the server, that the server will end up dead. Why not just CubeCraft put everything back in place of the earlier? What a success was that. I want the old CubeCraft back! There would be really much more people play, CubeCraft why are staff members otherwise avoided? That are going to be less active by the change in the server. CubeCraft, please put all the games back again and then going to be more people also appealen to staff and there would be a lot more people are going to be active on the server. This is not a good thing.
Little bit late, but I know how we can get back the Old CubeCraft. With Speed EggWars etc

Reactions: iiJqlian_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Little bit late, but I know how we can get back the Old CubeCraft. With Speed EggWars etc
Yeah let's also add the old arcade (with parkour minigame) and uhc and sg again so the server will go bankrupt : DDDD
no
(Times change, and I think that the current games are fine. We don't need other/new games.)

Reactions: Chitter
Sep 15, 2018
the server is already dead and has been for some time now...

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Yeah let's also add the old arcade (with parkour minigame) and uhc and sg again so the server will go bankrupt : DDDD
no
(Times change, and I think that the current games are fine. We don't need other/new games.)
This server is bad without Blockwars ty

Sep 15, 2018
3000 players=/=dead
People started calling it dead when it dropped to around 8k players...
So I think it is safe to say that at least the community that used to be is gone, may it rest in peace.
I guess when the quality goes down the players do leave after all...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom