Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dallbencaer

Jan 7, 2017
A bunch of us are reminiscing about the old speed wars, which we loved, however, we realize that splitting the eggwars players is a bad idea. We would like to bring the speed eggwars maps back to play on, the ones we really miss are:
Lake
Civilization
Archaic
Toys (speed version only)
Forest (Speed version only)
Etc.

So many good maps that could still be played.

Just a thought
~Dallben

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Those maps would be nice if they increased the distances from each island otherwise no, would make playing games too easy and create a boosting option imo.

stinsen31

May 30, 2019
A bunch of us are reminiscing about the old speed wars, which we loved, however, we realize that splitting the eggwars players is a bad idea. We would like to bring the speed eggwars maps back to play on, the ones we really miss are:
Lake
Civilization
Archaic
Toys (speed version only)
Forest (Speed version only)
Etc.

So many good maps that could still be played.

Just a thought
~Dallben
I hope they take back the maps too. Feel like those maps had a specefic type of a player base. What I mean is some people played the map vegetables just to have some fun rush games where they rushed everybody pretty fast to have some fun. And some people choosed Area 51 to have a long fun game. Some maps is specified for different types of games. Hope you guys understanded.

Reactions: inazumark

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
I think a lot of maps that exist now fit in the 'speed' category. Just make sure to get a party on Discord (or somewhere else) and use the 'Money Bags' Kit to instantly buy blocks. Use the remaining Iron from the Generators for a pickaxe, some food (and maybe more blocks) and you'll have a great chance when you flank an island to break an egg before most people arrive on the middle!

Reactions: stinsen31
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom