Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
For those who don't know i rarely play Cubecraft Java 😞 since my badlion client is glitchy, So i thought i would try out Cubecraft java again! (best server btw suck it hypixel :p) And on the featured games i saw QuakeCraft after losing at skywars too much i gave it a try and it is so FUN, To be honest i'm a garbage Java player and i find pvp really difficult without Badlion for its PvP mods but QuakeCraft is so easy to get the hang of and it was a huge change from being comboed off the edge in skywars 😄 . I see a lot of Cubecraft bedrock players aren't the best (sorry i don't know how else to put it) And since i'm a noob on java and i learned QuakeCraft in like one game why not put it on Bedrock it can be a Non PvP minigame (Minerware doesn't count because some micro games involve pvp 😠 ) Since you have Skyblock (if i forgot one im sorry its midnight when im thinking this up) The main thing i'm asking is Will we get QuakeCraft on bedrock ?🥺

Thanks for reading and comment your opinion if you feel :D

D

Deleted member 486250

I think Layer Spleef, Paintball, Hourglass and Super Craft Bros would work better than any other arcade game on bedrock

Reactions: he77789 and kochido

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
For those who don't know i rarely play Cubecraft Java 😞 since my badlion client is glitchy, So i thought i would try out Cubecraft java again! (best server btw suck it hypixel :p) And on the featured games i saw QuakeCraft after losing at skywars too much i gave it a try and it is so FUN, To be honest i'm a garbage Java player and i find pvp really difficult without Badlion for its PvP mods but QuakeCraft is so easy to get the hang of and it was a huge change from being comboed off the edge in skywars 😄 . I see a lot of Cubecraft bedrock players aren't the best (sorry i don't know how else to put it) And since i'm a noob on java and i learned QuakeCraft in like one game why not put it on Bedrock it can be a Non PvP minigame (Minerware doesn't count because some micro games involve pvp 😠 ) Since you have Skyblock (if i forgot one im sorry its midnight when im thinking this up) The main thing i'm asking is Will we get QuakeCraft on bedrock ?🥺

Thanks for reading and comment your opinion if you feel :D
I think it would be a cool game for bedrock except mobile players would have difficulties. Also how are you bad at cubecraft java its literally free real estate for wins on there and use Lunar.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom