Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
But its true. Hour glass, Spleef and Parkour Minigame often started with 4/10 players..

._. That. Is. Not. True.

Of course, there are always people who played them, but really not enough. With the new arcade games are filled up pretty fast so I think they should keep it how it is now.

Bringing back the old games wont effect the new games.

Making these threads is just wasting your time in my opinion.

Not really.

Why should they just delete all the work of making the new arcade whats such more successfull as the older arcade, and go back to the older arcade wich nobody liked?

They probably worked a lot on the old games too, why delete all that work? Are you sure that nobody liked the old games? then tell me, why is there a lot of threads about bringing back the old games?

They will never go back to how it was.

There is actually a good chance that they will bring back the old games because a lot of people want them back. And again, we don't want them to remove the new games, just add the old games back.

F

Facelurite

How would it effect the arcade games anyway? (The other guy was making baseless claims just for arguement sake this is a reply to him) Lol? I would love to see hide and seek . I havent played since i quit the Hive.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
They had better things to work on then bugs. It would be nice if it will ever come back, but I'd be more excited about a Eggwars update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom