• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I am keeping this short, unlike some of my other threads. Hide and seek is fun, but it wasn't getting enough attention way back then where the arcade lobby was a hockey rank. With the huge new updates on arcade, a lot more people are playing the games. However, there is one game that should be back in the near future, Hide and Seek, or Block Hunt. The game can be seriously addicting and an easy way to earn points. Premium players can vote on options "Animals Only" or "Blocks Only". IDK. If you are a staff member, please explain to me why Hide and Seek isn't back, and as for the public, vote at the top of the page and write your feedback down below.

Godbless -CamBam300

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is what I heard about why Hide and Seak wasn't brought back. The Hide and Seak game contained too many bugs and other things which couldn't be fixed or something. I'd really like to see Hide and Sead added back.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I am keeping this short, unlike some of my other threads. Hide and seek is fun, but it wasn't getting enough attention way back then where the arcade lobby was a hockey rank. With the huge new updates on arcade, a lot more people are playing the games. However, there is one game that should be back in the near future, Hide and Seek, or Block Hunt. The game can be seriously addicting and an easy way to earn points. Premium players can vote on options "Animals Only" or "Blocks Only". IDK. If you are a staff member, please explain to me why Hide and Seek isn't back, and as for the public, vote at the top of the page and write your feedback down below.

Godbless -CamBam300
They should bring it back if they fix their bugs

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
It would be nice if it will ever come back, but I'd be more excited about a SkyWars update.
Oh really? The amount of threads that have been made since the first day H/S was unavailable say otherwise.
A huge part of the community wanted and still wants to see back Hide and Seek and you want one of the already most popular and succesful games to updated?

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth

Godbless -CamBam300
Yes, they should bring Hide N seek back +1 for me

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Oh really? The amount of threads that have been made since the first day H/S was unavailable say otherwise.
A huge part of the community wanted and still wants to see back Hide and Seek and you want one of the already most popular and succesful games to updated?
Its just that I will not play it. I will be more excited for a SkyWars update as I play SkyWars a lot.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
This is what I heard about why Hide and Seak wasn't brought back. The Hide and Seak game contained too many bugs and other things which couldn't be fixed or something. I'd really like to see Hide and Sead added back.
They just brought in like 3 new DEVs, so they might be able to do so.

Reactions: Ducky

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Please don't make assumptions like this.
But its true. Hour glass, Spleef and Parkour Minigame often started with 4/10 players.

Of course, there are always people who played them, but really not enough. With the new arcade games are filled up pretty fast so I think they should keep it how it is now.

Making these threads is just wasting your time in my opinion. Why should they just delete all the work of making the new arcade whats such more successfull as the older arcade, and go back to the older arcade wich nobody liked? They will never go back to how it was.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But its true. Hour glass, Spleef and Parkour Minigame often started with 4/10 players.
Do you perhaps know how many people were already in a game? No!
Making these threads is just wasting your time in my opinion. Why should they just delete all the work of making the new arcade whats such more successfull as the older arcade, and go back to the older arcade wich nobody liked? They will never go back to how it was.
No one said to remove the games from the new arcade. We're asking to add the old games back alongside the new ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom