Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want freebuild back

• Total voters

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Title says it all. Anyways, as you can see, freebuild was removed. And yes, out of all the other games people really want back, I'm choosing this one. The reason why I'm asking for freebuild back (even though I don't play it as much) is because lots of players worked very hard to make these buildings or structures which could be for roleplay, their own hang out (or home), or maybe even a possible map for the server. Oh yeah, the ofcredits players spent on these buildings and structures. Also, I would like to include time. @johncoles @rubik_cube_man @StorySays @Quetzi i feel like freebuild should be added back the most now that I think about it (unless all the buildings are already removed from the data base). Sure it wasn't popular, but players spent lots of on these builds and also, parkour wasn't removed.

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
The game unimportant
1- Occupies an area "The main lobby must be expanded"
2-We suffer from lag "a Many Plugins = lag"
3-Many players don't need the game is not necessary

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
The game unimportant
1- Occupies an area "The main lobby must be expanded"
2-We suffer from lag "a Many Plugins = lag"
3-Many players don't need the game is not necessary
So all that hard work players put in is gone to waste?

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Free Build was removed due to a small playerbase.
It's worth noting that just because a lot of games are going to be unavailable we're not simply deleting them. For now we'll be showing them off on a 2 week rotating basis through the Featured Game area.
With that said, freebuild do have a chance to return as a featured game in the future. It's not completely removed.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Stop making these topics please.

'Bring Freebuile'
'Bring Arcade'
'Undo Update'

They will not do anything, As they said in update topic, 2 games every week, Understand it.

This make no sense

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Free Build was removed due to a small playerbase.

With that said, freebuild do have a chance to return as a featured game in the future. It's not completely removed.
Why does it have to be a featured game? Parkour was small and it didn't need a certain amount of players to start and freebuild you don't need to start at all. So why does it need to be a featured game? If it's about data and memory that's understandable.
Stop making these topics please.

'Bring Freebuile'
'Bring Arcade'
'Undo Update'

They will not do anything, As they said in update topic, 2 games every week, Understand it.

This make no sense
We understand this 2 week system, but we don't have then patience for it, especially when we want to play our favorite game. That's why we complain, although you are right, they may not change it. Other servers are doing it because they have a bigger player base and it's based on events like holidays and stuff. And if you say that's too bad, it is. I guess players will quit.

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom