Bring back death drop?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
As a former chunk player I reached back into my memories and remembered the game Death Drop.

--> For anyone who does not know, death drop was a game where players took turns falling into the water and every time you land, the water is replaced with a block and you got points. If you land in a more difficult area you got bonus points. I thought this was a cute and unique game and if anything it should definitely be added to the arcade cycle.

--> I feel like new games and more options wouldn't hurt and could bring more people to the server. I know this game lacks the pvp aspect but it is a nice chill thing to play once in a while. Feel free to comment any concerns or preferences.

death drop.PNG

Thank you!

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
As a former chunk player I reached back into my memories and remembered the game Death Drop.

--> For anyone who does not know, death drop was a game where players took turns falling into the water and every time you land, the water is replaced with a block and you got points. If you land in a more difficult area you got bonus points. I thought this was a cute and unique game and if anything it should definitely be added to the arcade cycle.

--> I feel like new games and more options wouldn't hurt and could bring more people to the server. I know this game lacks the pvp aspect but it is a nice chill thing to play once in a while. Feel free to comment any concerns or preferences.

I loved this game and played it a lot! Maybe is a fun idea to add it in the future games.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
I like the idea, but arcade already has a bunch of games in the cycle which means every game gets less time if it were added. I do think it would be a great addition, so if it were added maybe make one of the other games in arcade available at all times (Solo/Team SG seems like a great thing to remove from arcade and make playable at any point)

Reactions: CrystalDrop
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom