Bring back death drop?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
As a former chunk player I reached back into my memories and remembered the game Death Drop.

--> For anyone who does not know, death drop was a game where players took turns falling into the water and every time you land, the water is replaced with a block and you got points. If you land in a more difficult area you got bonus points. I thought this was a cute and unique game and if anything it should definitely be added to the arcade cycle.

--> I feel like new games and more options wouldn't hurt and could bring more people to the server. I know this game lacks the pvp aspect but it is a nice chill thing to play once in a while. Feel free to comment any concerns or preferences.

death drop.PNG

Thank you!

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
As a former chunk player I reached back into my memories and remembered the game Death Drop.

--> For anyone who does not know, death drop was a game where players took turns falling into the water and every time you land, the water is replaced with a block and you got points. If you land in a more difficult area you got bonus points. I thought this was a cute and unique game and if anything it should definitely be added to the arcade cycle.

--> I feel like new games and more options wouldn't hurt and could bring more people to the server. I know this game lacks the pvp aspect but it is a nice chill thing to play once in a while. Feel free to comment any concerns or preferences.

I loved this game and played it a lot! Maybe is a fun idea to add it in the future games.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
I like the idea, but arcade already has a bunch of games in the cycle which means every game gets less time if it were added. I do think it would be a great addition, so if it were added maybe make one of the other games in arcade available at all times (Solo/Team SG seems like a great thing to remove from arcade and make playable at any point)

Reactions: CrystalDrop
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom