Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't know much about the old tower defense because I only started playing after the new big update, but what I do know is there NEEDS TO BE A VOTE KICK. This is ridiculous. I'm sick of it. You have a team of people who at least somewhat know what they're doing, and then there's that one person spamming useless archer towers and placing towers in the middle of several checkered squares, wasting space, not helping, and completely ruining the game for everyone. Yes, I am writing this after experiencing not one, not two, but THREE games in a row where I ended up rage quitting and leaving because this nasty hobo Steve or generic plebeian does exactly what I listed above and chooses not to listen to advice from me and often times other members of the team, and ruins the ever-so-important good start to the game that you need to win. Literally every other game I get a good teammate and we talk about how there should be a vote kick option. I don't know anything about the old one, I don't know how it works, I don't know anything, but I know that TOWER DEFENSE NEEDS VOTE KICK BACK.

Now, some people may argue that it can be abused, but seriously, when and how could this command possibly be abused? The majority of the team wouldn't just choose to vote kick a random person who knows what they're doing, unless that person is being really rude and disruptive and disrespectful in chat. And if they are doing that, they might as well get kicked because no one likes a sassy know-it-all spewing insults in chat and bossing everyone around rudely (literally me depending on my mood, but that's not the point).

And you may think that a team could have let's say a party of 4 or 5 out of the 6 player team limit, and not want the person who isn't in the party to be in the team, so they vote kick them with no other reasoning. But let me verify to you that I have been playing tower defense A TON lately, and the biggest party groups I've seen are groups of 2 or 3. I've never seen big parties (4-6 people) playing Tower Defense together. The chance of anything like that happening would be rare I'd have to predict, and why would it be a big deal anyway, especially if there could be a timing system that limits how far into the game vote kick could be used? Like I've said before, I don't know how the old vote kick was, but perhaps to avoid someone being vote kicked out of the game when they have been in there for 10 minutes or more, there is a limit of 5 minutes before the vote kick doesn't work anymore. As far as I see it, that eliminates every troll or unfair aspect to vote kick. You learn what teammate is going to be a terrible useless troll pretty much straight away in the game. And it wouldn't be a big deal if you got kicked because it's been less than 5 minutes. It's not hard to join another game and get over it, because obviously you were vote kicked for a reason.

I haven't even looked to see if there are other threads about this or like this, but I really don't care because I need to put in my two cents while I'm feeling nice and passionate about it. It's so sad how one person can pretty easily ruin a game or make it much more difficult than it needs to be.
TOTALLY AGREE I THINK THEY SHOULD YESTERDAY I MET THIS GUY THAT SPAMMED TOWERS FOR NO REASON OR FOR TROLLING REALLY ANNYONG

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Back votekick!

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 14 days, as it is considered necroposting. Necroposting is against the forum rules as stated in our official rules.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom