Status
Not open for further replies.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
As you may noticed the ui changed and it isnt very good by all my respect for cc
everytime i open a menu it takes like 3 sec to open and its annoying because i learned to open some things realy quickly like getting to some stats and stuff and now it just takes forever
and its just too big like my whole screen is just the menu
The old one was way smoother and better just bring back the old one or change the new one to something better
i think there should be a ooption in the settings to turn it off and on because for ppl who have a gaming pc the ui loads and is maybe better but for ppl like me its just hell
OMG a little extra thing i want to say i just played eggwars i got rushed i had enough iron to buy a sword and armour im a fast shoper so in a normal situation i would easily buy the stuff i need but with the 3 second delay i didnt even buy the armour and got killed its so unplayble if this doesnt get fixed im maybe quiting

Last edited:

Pikachu912

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2019
As you may noticed the ui changed and it isnt very good by all my respect for cc
everytime i open a menu it takes like 3 sec to open and its annoying because i learned to open some things realy quickly like getting to some stats and stuff and now it just takes forever
and its just too big like my whole screen is just the menu
The old one was way smoother and better just bring back the old one or change the new one to something better
i think there should be a ooption in the settings to turn it off and on because for ppl who have a gaming pc the ui loads and is maybe better but for ppl like me its just hell
Yes I hate it, eggwars was already ruined by the emeralds and new generators and now there's a 2 second delay everytime you want to do something in the menu and it's basically unplayable

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
With all respect I do agree with this just because I am the type of person who likes to go faster with things
could u reacted with agree then becuause it doesnt matter if you write a comment saaying u agree

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
its a new feature. its obviously not going to be perfect at the start, just let them fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.