Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
NoW they removed it for 1.9.
Deal with it.

And "were made for PvP"?? LOL!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID? It's called a FISHING rod!! It's made for FISHING! I mean you CAN use it for PvP, But it's not specifically made FOR PvP.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Deal with it.

And "were made for PvP"?? LOL!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID? It's called a FISHING rod!! It's made for FISHING! I mean you CAN use it for PvP, But it's not specifically made FOR PvP.
But a lot of people agree that it's a huge part of pvp in 1.8, not in 1.9 though. And Mojang made a lot of stuff that is actually meant for something else that players most commonly use for, because most of these mojang guys don't know sh*t about pvp in minecraft, although they created it.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Fishing rod in offhand doesnt work
Fishing rods were not made for pvp, its buckit that made the fishing rods like they are in 1.7/1.8

#MakeFishingrodsGreatAgain

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom