Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO WE WANT THE BETTER VERSION OF SKYWARS BACK

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No i am a tryhard sorry

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I OnLy PlAY EGgWaRS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol you're a funny man (plz tryhard go away if you select this)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
i want to team in solo skywars its a tactic and not unfair its good thing,
All the people that gave you players stopped because this stupid rule. (the youtubers that actually played on your server)

allow camping camping is also just a tactic and ez to counter like EVERYTHING so stop saying its unfair or ''You are a funny man'' its a war there is not supposed to be any rules (except hacking spamming and that kind of stuff)

now skywars is just a mess like this thread, nothing special just TryhardWars who has the most hours in the game will win. There is no competition the tryhard will always win now.

bring back knockback/punch3 weapons because they were one of the best counters against teamers and tryhards

bring back the secret chests (no but seriously why is this removed)

allow youtube/twitch stream advertising (it only gives you more players)

make some new maps were you cant literally jump to the mid or other players (anti tryhard)

make the game actually skywars and not hungergames like it is now

where the ** is the leaderboard?

POKEMON MAP

dont try to be professional with your maps (removed pokemon because pixel arts? yeah right pokemon was the best map ever)

maybe have more than 0 staff playing on the server? sentinel cant do it alone

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
want to team in solo skywars its a tactic and not unfair its good thing, All the people that gave you players stopped because this stupid rule. (the youtubers that actually played on your server)
Problem with teaming is that it isn’t a well-rounded, balanced tactic. Having a 2v1 in the majority of fights is unfair and unlikely for you to win out of it. Instead, you can play Team Skywars and choose from a plethora of maps for 2 players, or more.

allow camping camping is also just a tactic and ez to counter like EVERYTHING so stop saying its unfair or ''You are a funny man'' its a war there is not supposed to be any rules (except hacking spamming and that kind of stuff)
It’s, in fact, quite hard to counter if someone is protected at the top. You wouldn’t be able to bow them, plus they are able to thwack you off of the side of an island if you try and pillar up.

its a war there is not supposed to be any rules
Minecraft is also a 7+ game, so the idea of a “war” is nullified in your argument.

now skywars is just a mess like this thread, nothing special just TryhardWars who has the most hours in the game will win. There is no competition the tryhard will always win now.
So the people who are good win? Interesting, sounds like every game I’ve played.

They were removed as the more inexperienced players weren’t at an outright disadvantage because of one chest they missed out on. A way to help tackle the “issue” of tryhards which you are talking about.

make some new maps were you cant literally jump to the mid or other players (anti tryhard)
There are multiple maps where this isn’t possible. Instead, you can contend with those people who can jump to the centre island by jumping with them, as they are looking in a chest, breaking a Lucky Block (etc.) you can attack them, leaving you one or two hits ahead of them.

Any suggestions? How can we do this? Telling us to change something without relevant details on what is wrong is slightly useless.

It is in the GUI for Skywars - go to statistics and the leaderboards should be there in a menu.

Feel free to apply for helper if you think you can be an active staff member, or redirect anyone who you may think would be a contender for the rank! We have staff members online all the time, just because you don’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Thank you for your concerns regarding Skywars, we appreciate your suggestions here, but try and be more detailed with what your issues are with the gamemode instead of ranting all your concerns with a somewhat clouded judgement. :D

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
All the people that gave you players stopped because this stupid rule. (the youtubers that actually played on your server)
No
No
bring back knockback/punch3 weapons because they were one of the best counters against teamers and tryhards
Maybe. I like to kill people with this. But not getting killed with it
Yes
Why does sending spam to players that are ALREADY on the server give more players?
Yes
In the "iwantmoremoneysoweremovedit" bukket

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
In the "iwantmoremoneysoweremovedit" bukket
ow thats a good bukket i like it
Leaderboards - A walkthrough on how to access 'em.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif
As you can see, they are still here. This is the same format with all the games. :]

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

POKEMON MAP

dont try to be professional with your maps (removed pokemon because pixel arts? yeah right pokemon was the best map ever)

I understand that your team will find good tactics in solo Skywars, but I never think it's fair. I irritate me terribly the people who want to cooperate and still want to continue working together. You know that yourself you break the rules and that is often the case at the beginning. I saw people around you a team asked, but that's a rule Skywars that you want to break and that is not possible. You're lucky that you're just murdered, otherwise I would just have made a recording of it and you in the reports stopped. I want things too back like the scoreboards, etc., but this is just an individual rule for everyone and that does not change anything, so if you do that, you want to be excluded. The Hungergames is unsuspecting, but the game is not the same as Skywars. Skywars remains skywars and that's where it stays, it's a try-hard game that you're right in, but it's not a Hungergames game, otherwise it's not called 'Sky' wars.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Leaderboards - A walkthrough on how to access 'em.
View attachment 149261
As you can see, they are still here. This is the same format with all the games. :]
1. Avoid the store npc.
2. Click a few buttons.
3. Look at player heads.
4. Hover to see the wins

Only players that want to be on the leaderboards or people trying to get on it are going to look at it.

Being on the leaderbord should be special. Stand out from all other things. Now the only thing that stand out is a big annoying store ad.

Reactions: God.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
NOPE
2 or 3 maps has them but i miss them YES
i dont know what is this
I want more maps but in any map you can jump to enemy, (only on mushrooms in team) YES BUT NO
i dont has problems with food NO
POKEMON MAP

the map was very cute but is very bad to play NO

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is not the place for flame bait, trolling and rants. If you have constructive feedback we'd love to hear it, nothing about this is constructive and its entire point seems to be to get peoples backs up therefore I'm going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom