Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taursn

Feb 12, 2016
I understand all your opinions but OP without punch bows is way too long and boring. Without punch bows all it is is spam hitting each other for 20 minutes and then onto the next person for another fun 20 minutes of spam hitting. 1v1 fights are balanced in normal and accurate so imo without punch bows op is just way too boring. But i never knew you could craft a punch 2 bow so i might have to give that a go.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Punch I isn't extremely overpowered
lmfao.

Punch I is too much too. It causes people to camp extremely and they dont get of their islands because of it. I know It is Overpowered SkyWars, but punch makes it CampWars instead of SkyWars. Its just not fun at all.

Anyways that's just my opinion. I dont mind if you think different about it.

Reactions: SavFun

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think the problem is that we have a single mode for both longer fights and also fun one-shot weapons. There should be two modes, one for longer fights without punch/kb weapons and one with normal armor and punch items and lots of enderpearls and other fun stuff.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-update.197477/
Yes! Nice idea!
But the problem is... Rankers can't vote anymore!
I don't think players will buy a rank if they can't vote in one of the most populair game (skywars)!
If you have long fights is it the basic vote option, short fights is OP.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
i bet the only reason op and basic exist is because they wanna have more perks for donor, every time i join a game that isnt normal skywars i leave because its so bad. op is bad is SG too but it doesn't get it's own forum category.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom