Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taursn

Feb 12, 2016
This is all personal opinion obviously but i used to absolutely love skywards op with punch 3 bows. Not only the satisfaction of killing people with it but it also added a different aspect of being careful. Like you can't just rush in otherwise you'd get shot. It was extremely fun and since the removal I've not really played skywars. Mainly eggwars now. I just wish it would make a return one day. Same with the knockback 4 sword but i never really used that anyway so i don't really care about that. Feel free to disagree this is all personal opinion. I know people probably hated both these items too.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I wasn't happy either with the removal of the Punch III bows in Overpowered Skywars, but I seriously like the Punch I bows more now because Punch III really was extremely overpowered, Punch I isn't extremely overpowered. You might not be happy with the Punch I bow, but it's really better and less overpowered than the Punch III bow.

Reactions: Joost.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
No. Op is still terrible, but it was even worse with knockback swords and punch bows. Everyone would camp on their island. Building save bridges was almost impossible. It was so easy to bowspam to keep games going forever. Absolutely terrible, I think even punch I bows should be removed. Op makes melee fights less effective by adding stupidly strong armor and stacks of golden apples already. I don't think making it easier to punch people into the void adds to the game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
By being careful you mean always staying 10 blocks away from the void at all times... OK this will be so easy to do on sundae and solo maps.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I like the punch bows, espacially punch III :) If you don't want to shot off, then you could build a little wall behind you, or shoot him back. Maybe they could bring the wooden knockback IV sword back in overpowered.

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I think they removed it for a reason. Even though it was only obtainable in OP Skywars, it is still too over-powered for it. It's just a huge disadvantage on other players. Because everyone is in an island, getting hit by one of those arrows without any protection will just be an instant death. I can craft punch II due to the blacksmith kit and even that is extremely powerful.
Anyway, I disagree with this unfortunately.
All I can wish you now is the best of luck :D

Thanks,
Poseidon

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Those Punch III where so overpowered that you could 1shot anyone from a distence while the player was standing in the middle of their islands. I think that they just need to remive punch. I always get bow spammers who will try to bow spam me off the island.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
you are funny

No. They are too overpowerd, and you just can make punch II By combining 2 punch I bows. I don’t agree and don’t want them back. Sorry

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This is all personal opinion obviously but i used to absolutely love skywards op with punch 3 bows. Not only the satisfaction of killing people with it but it also added a different aspect of being careful. Like you can't just rush in otherwise you'd get shot. It was extremely fun and since the removal I've not really played skywars. Mainly eggwars now. I just wish it would make a return one day. Same with the knockback 4 sword but i never really used that anyway so i don't really care about that. Feel free to disagree this is all personal opinion. I know people probably hated both these items too.
Punch 3 is to OP...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, I don't like it if the server brings the punch 3 bows back.
There are too many campers and you can't move without an enderpearl.

Reactions: martijn2003

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Nah, I don't think the punch bow must be removed, I think it belongs to the overpowered mode!
I think there must be more levetation arrows in a game!
I think the problem is that we have a single mode for both longer fights and also fun one-shot weapons. There should be two modes, one for longer fights without punch/kb weapons and one with normal armor and punch items and lots of enderpearls and other fun stuff.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-update.197477/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom