Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the old arcade games return?

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmmm, Maybe you just can give the new games a try? And Yes I really want quakecraft back, but I was thinking... Why not adding quakecraft in paintball? But then with 2 teams, 6v6. Not the Classic one, But 2 different teams.

Example:
Team red
Team blue
Voted for team-quakecraft
And there you go, you can play quakecraft, with teams! But This wasn't really your Question. But you were talking about quakecraft so...

But, a tip, layer spleef and line dash are in My opinion amazing games. Give them a try :P

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Well, the old games have been removed because arcade wasn't popular enough. The popular arcade games have got an update in the new version of arcade. Arcade has become more popular by removing this games. So -1.

Superhaystack

Jan 15, 2016
Canada
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes.
The only thing that I ever did on cubecraft after 1.9 and before MinerWare was spleef and TNT run. Now both are completely gone. The only gamemode in arcade that people seem to play after the change is layer spleef and I'm pretty sure most people just accidentally join it thinking it's normal spleef. The old arcade was better in every single way. More games, better games, more popular games (when would you ever not be able to find a game of tnt run, spleef, SSM or block hunt? ones like hourglass and quakecraft might not have been as popular as the others but they're sure as hell better than what we have now.)
Generally, I don't like the change to make every single main area of the games the exact same. Gives everything an extremely bland feel similar to that of Mineplex or something where everything looks as if it's made by a for-profit games company instead of a group of extremely dedicated people making a community from the ground up that is made solely to entertain people and to not rake in truckloads of money from young children's parent's credit cards across the globe.

What was I talking about again? Oh, right. Arcade minigames. BRING THEM BACK. PLEASE. Might as well get rid of the current ones, too. They're unpopular and boring.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Hmmm, Maybe you just can give the new games a try? And Yes I really want quakecraft back, but I was thinking... Why not adding quakecraft in paintball? But then with 2 teams, 6v6. Not the Classic one, But 2 different teams.

Example:
Team red
Team blue
Voted for team-quakecraft
And there you go, you can play quakecraft, with teams! But This wasn't really your Question. But you were talking about quakecraft so...

But, a tip, layer spleef and line dash are in My opinion amazing games. Give them a try :p

Good idea! I hope that everybody is be able to vote for this in Paintball.:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom