Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

No way, hosey,
Daddy I'm not acting like anything lmao. It's you xD

It's actually you.
Please stop sucking up to staff. It really won't get you helper if that's what you'rs wanting and I can confirm that as being once part of the staff team.

The only reason you disagree with this suggestion is because it literally pinpoints a negative factor of Cube and you are getting SUUUPER triggered about it since it affects administrative positions which may affect your chances of being helper.

Some advice: Being open to points and actually considering them giving Pro's and Con's will give you a higher chance of getting helper. You should be open to constructive criticism. All that you have been doing is flaming on other threads and giving points with no backup.

N

Nikboo

@Tacosbefriends @johncoles
I honestly think this is the best suggestion thread I have read in a long time and I think the 35 likes (including quite a few staff likes) represent what people support and want from Cubecraft. If you really cared about the player beliefs of Cubecraft, you would implement this.

The excuse of "we're a business now and we do fancy stuff in the office with no community interaction or feedback from staff or community" is just lame for a block game server designed for the Minecraft Community now tbh...
And personally, the fact that management is currently ignoring this thread and not replying to it is pretty sad that they are hiding something they simply don't want to do even though the whole community (including staff community) is asking for it and has been wanting it for a long time.
If this was still a thing on Cubecraft, Imd probably still have the Moderator tag by my name because Cubecraft would have meant more to me than some actual "we are robots" staff team who just deal with reports/appeals and wait for stuff that usually never come (cough cough *punishment system* cough cough *parkour* cough cough *skyblock*).

By the way, sometimes using public plugins isn't actually too bad...
Sometimes, it's what people like instead of custom UHC or custom Creative.

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I like your idea, but I think giving Moderators OP permissions in a certain minigame is not a good idea. But I agree with your point about Admins needing more power, because indeed Admins should have to be able to add eastereggs.
So maybe cubecraft can do a ladder like "Helper > Moderator > Minigame Admin > Admin" : with minigame admin I mean the admin is admin in the entire network, but only has OP status in a certain minigame such as Assassination.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I hope this won't be another ignored suggestion of the community to improve Cubecraft.

Sometimes being original just makes you have no sense and lose quality (and quantity).

Alright, Sophieee, I have faith in you, hopefully this time you (and us) will be heard <3

Last edited:

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
@Tacosbefriends @johncoles
I honestly think this is the best suggestion thread I have read in a long time and I think the 35 likes (including quite a few staff likes) represent what people support and want from Cubecraft. If you really cared about the player beliefs of Cubecraft, you would implement this.

The excuse of "we're a business now and we do fancy stuff in the office with no community interaction or feedback from staff or community" is just lame for a block game server designed for the Minecraft Community now tbh...
And personally, the fact that management is currently ignoring this thread and not replying to it is pretty sad that they are hiding something they simply don't want to do even though the whole community (including staff community) is asking for it and has been wanting it for a long time.
If this was still a thing on Cubecraft, Imd probably still have the Moderator tag by my name because Cubecraft would have meant more to me than some actual "we are robots" staff team who just deal with reports/appeals and wait for stuff that usually never come (cough cough *punishment system* cough cough *parkour* cough cough *skyblock*).

By the way, sometimes using public plugins isn't actually too bad...
Sometimes, it's what people like instead of custom UHC or custom Creative.

I think people that like Creative and UHC would disagree.
We have a fine balance of making sure we're progressing through what we want to get released along with adding in suggestions were possible.

I rarely ignore a thread I am tagged in however I don't always reply due to the amount of time I have available. I apologise for this but I am hoping to carve some time out in my day where I can reply to threads etc :)

I have a thread of my own that I want to get posted but it just keeps getting longer and longer. I'd like to cover a lot of the questions and suggestions that we get on the forums. I'd love to have a monthly/weekly video that goes out that responds to as many of the suggestions we get out and also helps highlight the fantastic ideas that are shared in the community.

It's easy to look at suggestions and read them as people being "salty" or "toxic" but I know how much CubeCraft means to you all and that you all just want the best for your likes.

As always, thanks for your suggestion, I hope this gives you some insight in to why I don't always reply. Apologies for not really being on-topic!

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Can confirm, senior moderator is a COMPLETELY pointless rank.
I was part of helper recruitment and helper mentoring when I was a Moderator and I never got Senior Moderator so it's definitely not something just for senior moderators to do.
The only perks that Senior Moderators get currently are being able to delete posts on a news thread and editing some forum profile information.

Regarding Admins, I have had conformation that the Admin rank is obsolete for Senior Moderators to be promoted to. Only people who work properly (NDA and all) for Cubecraft get Admin.
Tbh, this sucks. Hard working moderators should be able to get Admin and become a staff manager one day. Having only one single staff manager means all decisions are based on him (COUGH COUGH *All mods voted to allow swearing in party chat but the vote was changed because the staff manager believed it should be otherwise so party chat swearing is now not allowed* COUGH COUGH). Other staff members should be able to climb up to the ladder where they are able to contest the decisions of the staff manager and give their opinion which may actually be taken into account.
I know this is off topic but swearing in party chat is not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom