Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it just me or does it feel like someone hits me once I take way to much downwards knockback.Like when someone hits me of the bridge instead of falling normally I get sucked down like there’s a black hole down there that’s speeding the rate that I am falling by the way this only happens to me when I am playing the bridge.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Is it just me or does it feel like someone hits me once I take way to much downwards knockback.Like when someone hits me of the bridge instead of falling normally I get sucked down like there’s a black hole down there that’s speeding the rate that I am falling by the way this only happens to me when I am playing the bridge.
If you took knockback in mid air, you bassically get "spiked" towards the floor. It happens because the knockback wack and its like java knockback.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
It is likely due to the weird directionality of knockback on the server. Instead of moving in the direction your opponent hits you at, you are hit directly away from where your opponent was when they hit you (not confirmed to work this way, but postulated). Both of these may seem the same, but the latter has an amplified difference when it comes to delayed kb. Since the hit registers some time after the buttons were pressed, the direction you get hit is sometimes vastly different than if it were to register when the buttons were pressed. This is especially true for vertical kb. Because you are falling, you are below your opponent and, as a result, take downwards kb even if they hit you on the same level.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
As a slight amendment to my statement, the directionality of knockback that I described is actually part of vanilla Minecraft gameplay, and not solely limited to the server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom