Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I can't bare bridge fights. I have gotten so tired of them that I buy TNT and, as I rush bases, drop TNT beneath, so when I attempt to kill them, they have no means of escape.

Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to be good at bridge fights. For me, it's a complete and utter gamble.
I would try getting better at countering bridge fights.

Another alternative is just leaving them to it, getting a bow and arrow and then kill them.
It may make the game 20 minutes longer than it should be, but at least it's a guaranteed kill/win.

Bridge fights are a game changer, especially if you combine with quick decisions and trapping. Imagine this. Your team is under attack. You've been held from Diamonds all game long. Now, you're under attack from a full Diamond tank. In an even fight, you can't win. He will overpower you with damage output 9 times out of 10 before you can get him off the edge or a teammate to snipe him off. However, if you hold him at the bridge, block a jump, or sprint-hit him off, you live to counter-attack another day and push Mid while an enemy re-gears and respawns. I have won many of this type game on MC Xbox by trapping, tricking, blocking, and edge/bridge PvP. Also, if you know what to do, you know both what NOT to do and what to watch out for by knowing the traps. If you want, my Xbox tag is FuriousCorgi481.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Bridge fights are a game changer, especially if you combine with quick decisions and trapping. Imagine this. Your team is under attack. You've been held from Diamonds all game long. Now, you're under attack from a full Diamond tank. In an even fight, you can't win. He will overpower you with damage output 9 times out of 10 before you can get him off the edge or a teammate to snipe him off. However, if you hold him at the bridge, block a jump, or sprint-hit him off, you live to counter-attack another day and push Mid while an enemy re-gears and respawns. I have won many of this type game on MC Xbox by trapping, tricking, blocking, and edge/bridge PvP. Also, if you know what to do, you know both what NOT to do and what to watch out for by knowing the traps. If you want, my Xbox tag is FuriousCorgi481.
Im on java, sorry. Thanks alot for the tips tho. Fighting ppl in iron armor while im in leather is totally y i want to be better at bridge fights tho 🤗

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Don't bother "learning" how to bridgefight. At the end of the day it is a gamble. Instead you should learn how to AVOID bridgefighting and to rush a bow, that way all the bridgefighters can just sit on their bridges all game where they belong, whilst you are raking in diamonds.
Bridgefighters have phenomenally low IQs.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Or they learned another skill. You can counter a bow with 8 blocks. Block all lines of sight, and you can't get shot. And bridge fights are last stands and defensive plays, not a that's-the-only-way-I-can-kill. I can PvP just as well as most people, I can shoot, but you can't trap or bridge PvP. In post-1.9 Eggwars especially, it is easy to counter a bow, just use a Shield. I don't rely on a bridge until I am held at my base and then, I start trapping, prepping projectiles, and getting ready to fling you off a bridge because you might be able to base hold, but you can't kill my egg, because you can't beat me in a bridge fight.

Don't bother "learning" how to bridgefight. At the end of the day it is a gamble. Instead you should learn how to AVOID bridgefighting and to rush a bow, that way all the bridgefighters can just sit on their bridges all game where they belong, whilst you are raking in diamonds.
Bridgefighters have phenomenally low IQs.
Or, you can learn to bridge, and then that gamble is a little lopsided towards the person who can bridge vs. the person that can only use it as movement. For people like me, every block that exists I can use as a battleground.

Reactions: Fqnta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Or, you can learn to bridge, and then that gamble is a little lopsided towards the person who can bridge vs. the person that can only use it as movement. For people like me, every block that exists I can use as a battleground.
Yes you can reduce the chances of you dying during a bridgefight slightly, but it will always remain a gamble, unlike bows.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.

It's not much better. You seriously should just avoid them all together. 90% of my 2.7k deaths were due to bridge fights. Get a bow and shoot, or make sure the bridge is destroyed.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom