These guys seriously encourage camping why is is an offense

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
honestly i dont find people camping to be a problem. getting 64 diamonds and epearling is honestly not hard at all. dont understand why so many people are complaining about this
Of course you wouldn't have a problem with camping would you kid. Every TeaParty I've had against you, you just sit on your little corner island with about 3 teammates for the whole game or skybase or something. I've destroyed you and your whole team every single time though because you guys have to share one dia gen, whilst I get to use 3 dia gens for myself so @Nathanite02 , the simple solution is to just camp mid for a while and get stacked, then just pearl and destroy those pathetic camping teams. Its so fun watching them rage in chat and call you a hacker afterwards too

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
if bowspaming is part of the game then the game is flawed so this is why ppl like bedwars more

Bedwars has completly different gameplay and mechanics than eggwars. There are lots of difference in strategy, shop, permanent upgrades, team upgrades, bed defense, way of attacking/defending, etc.

It's not because of bowspamming that bedwars is more popular.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Campers will camp. End of the story, really.
"Thieves will steal. End of the story, really."
That's not an argument to not make it harder for them.
Just deal with them. I can't say I have ever come across a camper that is actually good... otherwise they wouldn't be camping of course ;)
It's not that they're "too good", that's a stupid argument. It's that they unnecessarily slow down the game with no benefit to it.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Of course you wouldn't have a problem with camping would you kid. Every TeaParty I've had against you, you just sit on your little corner island with about 3 teammates for the whole game or skybase or something. I've destroyed you and your whole team every single time though because you guys have to share one dia gen, whilst I get to use 3 dia gens for myself so @Nathanite02 , the simple solution is to just camp mid for a while and get stacked, then just pearl and destroy those pathetic camping teams. Its so fun watching them rage in chat and call you a hacker afterwards too
i have never once played with you. and i dont not play like that at all. (i have a ton of videos to prove that) dont know where or why your coming at me like that buddy.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
The way to counter campers is just to attack them when they first start to camp, because that's when they have less equipment then everyone else, since while everyone else has access to mid to quickly upgrade their gen and get all the necessary equipment, they have to wait for their single gen to pump out 60 diamonds to upgrade it and get a punch bow and then even more to get the equipment. I know cuz I camp. (I don't use punch bows or barricades though, that's just unfair)

Reactions: BadGuy

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
honestly i dont find people camping to be a problem. getting 64 diamonds and epearling is honestly not hard at all. dont understand why so many people are complaining about this
This is frustrating because when you're down to the last two teams, both have no egg, there's one person left to kill, and that person is at their base and constantly shooting their bow at you. The only way to get to where they're at is to build a bridge and you can't because they'll keep shooting while you build. It doesn't help when you have no access to diamonds either, so getting an enderpearl is out of the question. You have to work so hard to kill just one person, and then you end up getting shot off because you actually tried playing the game while the person shot you off is wearing leather armor and didn't have to put in barely any effort at all. Worst part is the way they got their resources was probably having their teammates upgrade all the generators and then they stole them. This is a different topic, but it is something that does happen. Point is, it might not be very frustrating for you, but it is to other people and this is one of the reasons why.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Inb4 bowspamming nerds say "but but but just buy shield XD dodge arrows XDDDDD".... oh wait they already have

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
POST SOME OF YOUR IDEAS TO PREVENT LONG GAMES AND BOW CAMPING
I expect an implemented tag

I'm the kinda guy who despises those who simply stalemate the game by grabbing a punch bow and sitting on a diamond generator for hours! to counter this here are a few possible changes to the game that could benefit the server:

1.) increase the price of the punch bow to 35 diamonds and decrease the price of the enderpearl to 30 diamonds.
This would effectively make doing what everyone does all the time (grabbing 5 diamonds then breaking there bridge and getting a punch bow ASAP) not the dominant strategy. Why should this be added? because currently to counter a literal 25 diamond item you need a 64 diamond item and about another stack of diamonds for gear that's about 2 stacks of diamonds to counter a 25 diamond item NERF NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

2.) add a new item to allow you to access the bases easily like a 9 durability elytra for 10 seconds of flight just enough to get to a base or two THIS item should be 64 diamonds NOT the enderpearl because you can get 1-2 bases with the Elytra. this would enable people to not get shot while making there way to a base or two while having enough resources to afford something like 1 set iron and an iron sword with gold.
this is why they put ender pearls into the game lol

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
POST SOME OF YOUR IDEAS TO PREVENT LONG GAMES AND BOW CAMPING
I expect an implemented tag

I'm the kinda guy who despises those who simply stalemate the game by grabbing a punch bow and sitting on a diamond generator for hours! to counter this here are a few possible changes to the game that could benefit the server:

1.) increase the price of the punch bow to 35 diamonds and decrease the price of the enderpearl to 30 diamonds.
This would effectively make doing what everyone does all the time (grabbing 5 diamonds then breaking there bridge and getting a punch bow ASAP) not the dominant strategy. Why should this be added? because currently to counter a literal 25 diamond item you need a 64 diamond item and about another stack of diamonds for gear that's about 2 stacks of diamonds to counter a 25 diamond item NERF NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

2.) add a new item to allow you to access the bases easily like a 9 durability elytra for 10 seconds of flight just enough to get to a base or two THIS item should be 64 diamonds NOT the enderpearl because you can get 1-2 bases with the Elytra. this would enable people to not get shot while making there way to a base or two while having enough resources to afford something like 1 set iron and an iron sword with gold.
like seriously they put in ender pearls to prevent camping so that if people do it you can just easily pearl over.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
this is why they put ender pearls into the game lol

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom