Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 27, 2016
DISCLAIMER: THIS ARTICLE IS EXPLICITLY MY OPINION ONLY.
Ah, yes. The bane of every real PvPer's life. We've all met these people before, and Higgs Boson forbid, they suck. One of the unspoken rules of Minecraft PvP, bowspamming is pretty much completely unacceptable, unless you're desperate, surrounded or overpowered massively.
Example: You can bowspam when an entire team is on your egg and you're completely without defence other than your bow and some armour.
Example: You cannot bowspam when you're fighting someone with leather armour, a pickaxe, and almost DYING. That's just a douche move.
Now, I know some of you will be like 'lol soltee mutch meight' and the answer is...yes. I am. And you can't change that about me, because I can't be the only one who's been killed by someone who is terrible at PvP, and resorts to this tactic, even though they're in iron armour with god apples and a diamond sword and I'm virtually done for from the beginning anyways. That's just pathetic, am I right? Share your experiences with bowspammers, because we all know they're terrible people. and if you're a bowspammer reading this...congrats, you've just read a forum post on why you suck! I don't know why anyone in their right mind would do that, but whatever floats your boat.
P.S. If you're a bowspammer, I hope your boat sinks in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: TheBrownster

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
When I could, I use the bow more than swords. To be honest I have nothing against bow spammers. Probably because I'm much better with a bow than a sword.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
DISCLAIMER: THIS ARTICLE IS EXPLICITLY MY OPINION ONLY.
Ah, yes. The bane of every real PvPer's life. We've all met these people before, and Higgs Boson forbid, they suck. One of the unspoken rules of Minecraft PvP, bowspamming is pretty much completely unacceptable, unless you're desperate, surrounded or overpowered massively.
Example: You can bowspam when an entire team is on your egg and you're completely without defence other than your bow and some armour.
Example: You cannot bowspam when you're fighting someone with leather armour, a pickaxe, and almost DYING. That's just a douche move.
Now, I know some of you will be like 'lol soltee mutch meight' and the answer is...yes. I am. And you can't change that about me, because I can't be the only one who's been killed by someone who is terrible at PvP, and resorts to this tactic, even though they're in iron armour with god apples and a diamond sword and I'm virtually done for from the beginning anyways. That's just pathetic, am I right? Share your experiences with bowspammers, because we all know they're terrible people. and if you're a bowspammer reading this...congrats, you've just read a forum post on why you suck! I don't know why anyone in their right mind would do that, but whatever floats your boat.
P.S. If you're a bowspammer, I hope your boat sinks in the foreseeable future.
One of my encounters with a bow spammer was just sad. He was in full iron armor, diamond sword, gapples.. he had pretty much everything you could buy. I was over here in leather armor and a stone sword. Nothing else. And instead of pvping me like any person should and would do, he bow spawmmed. Any time I ran close to him to get one or two hits off, he would run away and start bow spamming again. Ahhh, the salt that was in the air that day. You could almost taste it.
lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd