Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bowspammers must be punished

• Total voters

TwPvp

Jun 2, 2019
In my opinion, bow spammers are annoying, however as said, its a part of pvp. It can be dull without it at some points. Just learn your way around them, and turn it into a bow battle.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Some people like Palikka p are Great at the bow.Yes he is yt but I don’t think he was going to be good pvper without the bow.That is valid for everyone that plays pvp

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
No, Just no, Bow Spamming, although I dislike it, should not be punished, because it is just like saying constantly left clicking with a sword to knock people away at a decent speed, so just no.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You literally just have to move out of the way. You're losing because you're letting them keep their gap open.

Bow-spamming looks easy, but if you were to try it yourself against a skilled player you would need to have extreme accuracy and get very lucky reading your opponent's movements to keep a distance between them. Most skilled players will retreat at low health, meaning a bow-spammer rarely - if ever - kills a smart, skilled player.

Source: I play almost exclusively with a bow.

Last edited:

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
I dissagree with this because honestly they're just noobs that can't pvp. I only do it if I'm low and have to do it to win but other than that its just noob to do that.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Damn! 61 people voted no (Including myself lol) thats rough! If you are skilled at pvp most of the time you can kill a bow spammer pretty easily. I dont think players who for say are not really good with a sword but are good with a bow (aka bowspamming) should be punished. Its apart of the game if you like it or not :P

Reactions: Lilleh__

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
It's kinda like saying that tryharding with a sword is the only legitimate way of playing this game. Bows, potions and other utility weapons are here for variety and ability to encounter the enemy depending on situation. If you encounter a person constantly firing arrows at you - adapt and bow spam them back or use a shield for your advantage, if possible (mostly is). If you encounter a player constantly using a shield... Punish him with an axe, which will make your enemy unable to use his shield for several seconds. If someone keeps on throwing potions at you, simply learn to back off often to make him miss, or get some potions yourself. However, if you are one of these "I don't give much of a crap about the fact this game has more weapons than just a sword" people, then I have bad news for you - Other people give as much about you as you give about them, so if you're going to complain about bowspammers instead of being adaptive... Simply stop playing the gamemode for your and other people's mental health, instead of spreading toxicity. It's like complaining about your menagers giving you orders you don't feel like doing. Quit a job if you're really going to complain about it... And if they haven't fired you yet.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom