• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There are regularly people who play bowspam, which is rather annoying because 9 out of 10 times they win because of what they are not allowed to do and they are not punished, and I think they should be punished for it.

So in other words we’re going to snap our fingers and make half the players who play on here disappear. Terrific idea!

Infinity-War-Decimation-Thanos-Scientific-Real-Life-Effects.jpg

Last edited:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think bow spammers should be punished, since it's just a method to fight people. However, I do understand that it could be frustrating to fight a bow spammer but they really shouldn't be punished.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
There are regularly people who play bowspam, which is rather annoying because 9 out of 10 times they win because of what they are not allowed to do and they are not punished, and I think they should be punished for it.
I totally not agree with the fact that they need to be punished... This is just a way of playing SkyWars.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Rip archer assault if we all think like you lol
What archer assault?

Seriously though (since I haven't made a serious post here yet) I actually think we need more variety in equipment loadouts between players. The more options players have to choose from, the more diverse and strategically challenging the game becomes. Sure, the guy you are about to attack has a bow, what can you do to avoid it? You have blocks, TNT, lava, another bow, maybe an enderpearl, ground advantage... that's what makes the game fun.

If there was just one way to play the game it would mean limiting the options and reducing the amount of diversity making the game easier. The only challenge being fighting other players who have the same loadout as you thus turning the game into a very competitive field. This is what happened to skywars when op mode and projectiles where removed all while also reducing the amount of distance between islands.

Bowspamming isn't the issue here, or at least for you the issue may seem to be bowspamming but I reckon it stems from somewhere else. Is it that you have trouble countering bow shots?
@sammiepammie bow spamming is comparable to spamming the low kick in mortal combat, if you can't counter it in any way possible you need to get good.
Since 1.9 when the bow animation was introduced less charged shots deal less damage, a bow isn't lethal and by simply being aware of your surroundings it's usually pretty easy to avoid getting spammed to the void.

Edit: I also just remembered and would like to say that shields are also a thing in most games that have bows.

Last edited:

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Are you on smack? Bow spamming is a tactic that many people use. It’s like me saying o ur crit spamming I am now going to ban you. Smfh people these days

Mar 23, 2019
It is a strategy and bow spamming is allowed. It will not be fair to punish players for using a bow spam strategy to win a game so I disagree with it.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom