Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FarCool Taha

Aug 13, 2020
www.school-tastic.org
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Back in June 2020, we released our Bedrock Beta Games. Along with the release, BlockWars was added onto our Bedrock network, and you guys loved the game! - Now today we're finally implementing BlockWars as a permanent gamemode on our Bedrock network! 🎉 - Read below to learn more.

⛳ BlockWars released!

BlockWars is now a permanent gamemode on our Bedrock network! Meaning that it has it's own stand in the main hub and its own lobby. It's been removed from the Beta Games lobby.
BlockWars has an incredible and beautifully designed lobby to capture the Red vs Blue concept. As with most game lobbies, to the sides feature our Bedrock store content and there's also parkour in the lobby which allows you to get under the ocean if completed. For now, you're able to jump into a CTF game using the middle NPC... But keep an eye out in the future for some intense Red vs. Blue battles! 😜

View attachment 174958
Bedrock BlockWars lobby. Credits to @Unstrafeless for building and rendering an awesome lobby! <3

😎 BlockWars rank added!

What's a full release without a new rank for the game?! - Introducing our BlockWars Rank. This was released on Tuesday & now it's time to show it off.

We've added game modifiers to BlockWars CTF, meaning that you can have a speed boost or jump boost effect all game, or play the game as normal, it's up to you! - We've also added new cages, prefixes, the ability to unlock 30+ custom kill messages in BlockWars & the best thing of all, flag skins! You can now have an epic and exclusive flag skin, just like EggWars & SkyWars!

View attachment 175012
Bedrock BlockWars Rank

Capturing a flag with the Alien flag active.

Thanks for reading this BlockWars release thread! We hope you enjoy all the new content, have fun and stay safe! ❤💙

YAY

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
For now, you're able to jump into a CTF game using the middle NPC... But keep an eye out in the future for some intense Red vs. Blue battles! 😜
I seriously don't recommend you add core unless it sees some serious reworking. Even then, it might just not work at all as a game mode. I'd be surprised if you made something different but some control point style mode may be a better alternative. Core is extremely boring in java and will be extremely boring in bedrock.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Besides the addition of the rank and lobby of blockwars, can we say that blockwars was no longer in beta since July? because they didn't add anything D:
It would have been more epic to release the rank today and not two days ago xD
But nice work!
We want to move away from a game needing a rank at the same time as it's full release. For example, if Lucky Islands is released, the rank will most likely come way before it. Also, speaking of BlockWars content, would be good if there were new maps next week ;)

I seriously don't recommend you add core unless it sees some serious reworking. Even then, it might just not work at all as a game mode. I'd be surprised if you made something different but some control point style mode may be a better alternative. Core is extremely boring in java and will be extremely boring in bedrock.
Don't worry, Core isn't planned, it's too similar to CTF.

D

Deleted member 486250

Also, speaking of BlockWars content, would be good if there were new maps next week
Nice!
Are you planning to add any kind of kits?

Maybe a kit with Iron chestplate: In most maps you are able to gather 18 iron during the 30 seconds of the build phase, so if you already have the iron chestplate, the 18 iron you obtain will serve you to complete the armor and craft an iron sword (if you want gather iron xd), or it could be a chain chestplate too

Maybe a kit with 16 glass or 8 wool: The glass breaks quickly, however you cannot mine it faster with any tool, the wool you can make shears to remove it quickly

Maybe a kit with bow power I: To make more damage

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice!

Maybe a kit with Iron chestplate: In most maps you are able to gather 18 iron during the 30 seconds of the build phase, so if you already have the iron chestplate, the 18 iron you obtain will serve you to complete the armor and craft an iron sword (if you want gather iron xd), or it could be a chain chestplate too

Maybe a kit with 16 glass or 8 wool: The glass breaks quickly, however you cannot mine it faster with any tool, the wool you can make shears to remove it quickly

hear me out... no kits at all, everyone gets the same things

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Sent hint pics
2020-08-21_14.49.16.png

Nice!

hear me out... no kits at all, everyone gets the same things
When BlockWars was first in staff testing, kits were horrible! - They just made the game messy and they didn't work. So we added the iron & diamond generators to balance and make it fair for everyone. BlockWars is a game of teamwork and "Team vs Team", it's not about kits and balancing.

you would be better off the FFA
PvP & FFA would be cool :P:shrekooh:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom