Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Favorites:
Village, Nuclear - Enjoyable gameplay when it comes to defending. Flag is nice positioned.
Retro 99, Green Zone, Icy Peaks - These classic maps are just extremely fun. I really like them. Doesn't matter if you're attacking or defending.
Aces, Double Helix - Both have really chaotic gameplay. But I kinda enjoy that.
Pirates - The map is just Huge and I love it.
Least favorites:
Cactus - It's extremely annoying to get to other islands.
Forest Fight - I just don't like that map due the amount of opening the main building has.
Remove "bomber", the kit is too freaking OP and so annoying because bomber = instant win

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Remove "bomber", the kit is too freaking OP and so annoying because bomber = instant win
Not really, bomber is quite weak, it may be useful sometimes but it doesn't mean that you will instantly win if you use it. If there's someone good defending the base, it's almost impossible for the bomber to deal damage.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
firstly you can make a suggestion for that in the suggestions forum
secondly it really is nowhere near the case, bomber is actually a really balanced kit since TNT doesn't do that much anyways
thirdly this post is about MAP feedback
and fourthly look at when this thread was posted, now tell me do you really expect them to still be taking feedback from it, no they won't

comfyyy

firstly you can make a suggestion for that in the suggestions forum
secondly it really is nowhere near the case, bomber is actually a really balanced kit since TNT doesn't do that much anyways
thirdly this post is about MAP feedback
and fourthly look at when this thread was posted, now tell me do you really expect them to still be taking feedback from it, no they won't
Leave it to Jollow to put peeps in their place.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom