Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Well, to be honest, I expected more modifications in some maps. I like the new Greenzone and Cactus design as well as the new map which reminds me of Blockarena for some reason.

It's strange Icypeaks is still playable although there were people (I was one of them) who gave their feedback about it and it wasn't good at all, meaning they didn't like that map and wanted either removed or modified due to the flag position as there is only a way to get in and people usually camps, and you need luck to at least capture 1 flag during the whole game.

DoubleHelix needed another small modification but well, I guess nothing happened to it.
Positive... I hope you guys add some platforms like Cactus and we would have a good deal.

Alright, after all I like the update the Build team has given us. Thanks!!
Well, it was a general map update and it wasn't a game specific map update.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
We released a new map and some edits, let me know if this changes your opinion!
Well I'm just going to say the modifications on the current 2 maps cactus and green zone fixed some of the exact reasons I disliked them so there is
as for what I think on the new map I think it does kinda have a very similar gameplay to Village
just much much smaller

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Well I'm just going to say the modifications on the current 2 maps cactus and green zone fixed some of the exact reasons I disliked them so there is
as for what I think on the new map I think it does kinda have a very similar gameplay to Village
just much much smaller
That's good to hear!
Do you like the new map or do you prefer Village?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's good to hear!
Do you like the new map or do you prefer Village?
I personally prefer village since it is bigger and I just thing it is more colourful (no duh)
But that is just my opinion
I'll put it this way
It isn't 1 of my favourite maps
I don't really like the map for a few main reasons: so small, you are forced to take about a heart and a half of damage just getting to the lowest part in the middle (if your team mates properly defend the core/flag) and for the hole gaps they are also 1 block up so it is similar to green zone but with holes
Now this is not 1 of the maps I would actively try and avoid playing on but I wouldn't chose it if I had a choice between it or maps I have a neautral feeling toward

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I like most of the maps and I could be more specific, but I haven't played for a while.

The only least favorite I could think of is Pirates because of the long way to the other side and being easily knocked down and killed by and invisible or sniper kit.

C

Cuteee

Hello CubeCrafters!

We currently have 17 maps and I'd like to know which ones your favorites and least favorites maps are. Make sure to state why.

Here's a list of our current maps:

Aces, Block Arena, Cactus, Castle Wars, Double Helix, Forest Fight, Green Zone, Icy Peaks, Nuclear, Paint, Pirates, Positive, Retro 99, The Bridge, Tree Alley, Village, Western.

There's no limit, so you can give your opinion about as many maps as you want.

Example:

Favorites:

Pirates - I really like looks of this map.
Double Helix - I prefer all the old school maps (the clay ones).
Least favorites:
Forest Fight - I don't like the maps without void.
Western - There aren't that many ways to go to the opposite team.

Thanks already for the feedback!

Huracan
I think you wrong, Pirates never have been nice, Alredy, Its really big and its annoying, cause if you die and someone have your teammate flag you alredy lost, cause Its imposible get him, western in my opinion its one of the best maps that there are at the moment. And Forest Fight its nice too, no void means of the archer aren't op with their sticks. Double Helix Is nice. I think you miss'd Castle wars, the map that you can go more fast and cactus a map that is really nice designed. Thanks for reading and hear the blockwars community!
att: Oreo

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Favourite Maps:
Retro99, this map has perfect size, it has many ways to access the enemy team and the void gives this map some interesting game dynamics.

Tree Alley,
it has many options to access the enemy team, the slimes, parkour and trees give place to the most amazing pvp battles.

Green Zone, just as Retro99 it has the perfect size, the water fountains are a great addition to this map giving more variety to the engagements on the game.

Least Favourite Maps:
Nuclear, the map is way too big and people tend to run on this map making you waste your time, most of the times this map requires extra time or it ends up in a tie.

The Bridge, it does not have void which is kind of a signature mark (For me) in block wars.

Forest Fight, same reasons as The Bridge.

Bring Palette back pls

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Favourite Maps:
Retro99, this map has perfect size, it has many ways to access the enemy team and the void gives this map some interesting game dynamics.

Tree Alley,
it has many options to access the enemy team, the slimes, parkour and trees give place to the most amazing pvp battles.

Green Zone, just as Retro99 it has the perfect size, the water fountains are a great addition to this map giving more variety to the engagements on the game.

Least Favourite Maps:
Nuclear, the map is way too big and people tend to run on this map making you waste your time, most of the times this map requires extra time or it ends up in a tie.

The Bridge, it does not have void which is kind of a signature mark (For me) in block wars.

Forest Fight, same reasons as The Bridge.

Bring Palette back pls

Please dont necro-post on threads with no responces for over 2 weeks.
@AnimalTamer1 @HuracanFTW Lock?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom