Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022
I just thought of a great new addition to the blockwars games!
TURF WARS!
I used to play Turf Wars on many other severs but they weren't very good. Same with CTF (Capture the Flag) until I discovered Cubecraft's CTF!
Cubecraft always seems to make great games, and I would literally go mad for a Cubecraft Turf Wars. (This is just an idea by the way!)

Explanation of Turf Wars if you need it! :
Turf Wars is a game were there are two teams; red and blue. Each player gets a bow, many arrows, and 32 wool to begin with. The teams get a build time (usually 20 secs) to create fortresses with their wool. When in build time, red and blue cannot attack each other. Once build time is over, a fight time is unleashed (usually 1 or 2 mins) to kill enemies. Red cannot cross over Blue's land and Blue cannot cross over Red's land. The only way to kill each other is by shooting them. If Blue's team killed a certain amount of Red team's people, Blue team's land would expand over Reds. Whenever a player kills their enemy, they get more arrows or wool. The team who owns all of the land wins!

Hope everyone likes my idea! 🥰

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I agree & think it would be fun to play & would be a good fit to blockwars so :agree:

Edit: Other servers also have similar gamemodes, like Hive & Mineplex. So the Cube would have to make a twist & give it a unique game. Or this could be added as a final game for Minerware, or as a featured game for Java.

Last edited:

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
TURF WARS!
I used to play Turf Wars on many other severs but they weren't very good. Same with CTF (Capture the Flag) until I discovered Cubecraft's CTF!
Cubecraft always seems to make great games, and I would literally go mad for a Cubecraft Turf Wars. (This is just an idea by the way!)

Turf Wars is a game were there are two teams; red and blue. Each player gets a bow, many arrows, and 32 wool to begin with. The teams get a build time (usually 20 secs) to create fortresses with their wool. When in build time, red and blue cannot attack each other. Once build time is over, a fight time is unleashed (usually 1 or 2 mins) to kill enemies. Red cannot cross over Blue's land and Blue cannot cross over Red's land. The only way to kill each other is by shooting them. If Blue's team killed a certain amount of Red team's people, Blue team's land would expand over Reds. Whenever a player kills their enemy, they get more arrows or wool. The team who owns all of the land wins!

i like turf wars but its a dead game copied from mineplex so if you’re going to take inspiration then at least change a few things

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
TURF WARS!

Ignoring the fact that it would be slightly copied from other servers I think there should also be combat, so swords. Just shooting takes much longer and I think melee would be better. Either that or give the bows Power 1-2 so they can 2-3 hit kill players otherwise games would be slow

Reactions: Rocks1 and ReZort

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Ignoring the fact that it would be slightly copied from other servers I think there should also be combat, so swords. Just shooting takes much longer and I think melee would be better. Either that or give the bows Power 1-2 so they can 2-3 hit kill players otherwise games would be slow
Usually turf wars is an instakill game. You only have to hit the person once & they are dead.

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
TURF WARS!

wow ngl looks like a fun mode to play

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I can't think of anything they can add that will make it different to Hive's Ground Wars. Sure, it might have CubeCraft's knockback, but nothing else really. If CubeCraft did release this, people would accuse them of copying Hive.
If they can think of something, support. But for now I'm voting Unsure.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom