Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you a model I made recently. I was inspired by the new BlockWars rank that brought flag skins! I thought it would be a pretty interesting concept to play around with... so I made a flag!

I am a very big noob at Blockbench, I started around a week or so ago, so obviously this isn't so great. Of course feel free to roast me if the model is too horrible 😂

Here's a picture:
flag.png

And here's a GIF I made to show you the detail I put into the shape of the flag itself!
flaggif.gif

Note: I'm a Moderator, not a Designer. I just made this for fun. This flag won't be coming to the game. Don't panic 😊

That's all! I just thought it would be cool to show. Thank you for reading and have a good day! (If you got any feedback for me that'd be cool. I might make more of these flags in the future) 👋

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow, thank you so much, I've really been waiting for this for a long time. I really loved what you did. And I think a lot of Bedrock users were waiting for it too. Very good work.

• Haha
Reactions: Eli

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Looks really cool! :D
As something I would personally change, the tassels at the bottom of the flag could match the colour of the flag, perhaps a little lighter or darker?
Also, tip, Blockbench has a gif creation tool that automatically rotates for you:
1598642004029.png

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Woah, that looks pretty good! Especially if you only started blockbench a week ago! Soon Moderator, Translator and Designer :P

I downloaded the software as well a while ago to mess around with it a bit, would like to learn more about it, it seems like an awesome program!

• Love

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Eliii you're pretty good for a noob <3 jk this looks amazing!! You should try making more of these c:

• Love
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom