Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you a model I made recently. I was inspired by the new BlockWars rank that brought flag skins! I thought it would be a pretty interesting concept to play around with... so I made a flag!

I am a very big noob at Blockbench, I started around a week or so ago, so obviously this isn't so great. Of course feel free to roast me if the model is too horrible 😂

Here's a picture:
flag.png

And here's a GIF I made to show you the detail I put into the shape of the flag itself!
flaggif.gif

Note: I'm a Moderator, not a Designer. I just made this for fun. This flag won't be coming to the game. Don't panic 😊

That's all! I just thought it would be cool to show. Thank you for reading and have a good day! (If you got any feedback for me that'd be cool. I might make more of these flags in the future) 👋

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow, thank you so much, I've really been waiting for this for a long time. I really loved what you did. And I think a lot of Bedrock users were waiting for it too. Very good work.

• Haha
Reactions: Eli

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Looks really cool! :D
As something I would personally change, the tassels at the bottom of the flag could match the colour of the flag, perhaps a little lighter or darker?
Also, tip, Blockbench has a gif creation tool that automatically rotates for you:
1598642004029.png

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Woah, that looks pretty good! Especially if you only started blockbench a week ago! Soon Moderator, Translator and Designer :P

I downloaded the software as well a while ago to mess around with it a bit, would like to learn more about it, it seems like an awesome program!

• Love

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Eliii you're pretty good for a noob <3 jk this looks amazing!! You should try making more of these c:

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom