🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I was just running around in the Lucky Islands lobby, and decided to check out
my statistics, and this is what I've found, I don't know how it's possible, but I thought it was funny ;p
GahrM0J.png

I have placed almost as much blocks as I broke, part because of me breaking Lucky blocks, but the other 24000 is like whaaaaaat, how did I get here?
I've also walked over 1.000.000 blocks :D
Just wanted to let the community know :p

-SanCookie

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Challenge: try to balance the amount of broken and placed blocks o_0
Haha I agree but try playing a game without placing any blocks and getting your teammate to do it for you so you just have to break blocks and give it to them so you can balance the stats

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey there!

I was just running around in the Lucky Islands lobby, and decided to check out
my statistics, and this is what I've found, I don't know how it's possible, but I thought it was funny ;p
GahrM0J.png

I have placed almost as much blocks as I broke, part because of me breaking Lucky blocks, but the other 24000 is like whaaaaaat, how did I get here?
I've also walked over 1.000.000 blocks :D
Just wanted to let the community know :p

-SanCookie
ok xd

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I havent checked blocks placed and broken but, my wins and deaths together is more than "games played"...

Reactions: SanCookie
I havent checked blocks placed and broken but, my wins and deaths together is more than "games played"...
Please do not respond to threads which haven't been replied to within 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting which is against the Cubecraft rules.
This can cause newer threads to go down the thread list and get lost.

You can read the Cubecraft officiall server/forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom