• no -.-

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Valdin25GamerYT

Nov 17, 2015
Hogwarts
www.youtube.com
Pretty Good, Love It :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After All This Time?
Always.
latest

Maxter2000

Jan 30, 2016
I love the theme jump from island to island. So there are more and pvp is fun, the map is epic but there are 2 defects'll tell you.
-The Map to be lengthened is not clear how to distribute space and walls of each team properly.
-The Map is much like the server called PistonMc (ip I do not say because it may be spam on the server)
Well I hope I have not offended at all. Bye;):)(Its on skywars the Pistonmc no in blockwars)

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
I love the theme jump from island to island. So there are more and pvp is fun, the map is epic but there are 2 defects'll tell you.
-The Map to be lengthened is not clear how to distribute space and walls of each team properly.
-The Map is much like the server called PistonMc (ip I do not say because it may be spam on the server)
Well I hope I have not offended at all. Bye;):)(Its on skywars the Pistonmc no in blockwars)
I never heard about pistenmc

D

Deleted member 15612

Huh, i don't like this map, the concept looks really boring.
-1 from me, sorry.

Reactions: Maxter2000

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I'm not a big fan of this map. In my opinion, it would be slightly unbalanced. Knockback sticks would be at a greater advantage.

Too much parkour for my liking. Also, I can't see how it resembles a rainbow. Sure, you included pretty clay colours but other than that, the layout is irrelevant.

It looks great over all, though I don't think that it would suit the gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom