• no -.-

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Valdin25GamerYT

Nov 17, 2015
Hogwarts
www.youtube.com
Pretty Good, Love It :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After All This Time?
Always.
latest

Maxter2000

Jan 30, 2016
I love the theme jump from island to island. So there are more and pvp is fun, the map is epic but there are 2 defects'll tell you.
-The Map to be lengthened is not clear how to distribute space and walls of each team properly.
-The Map is much like the server called PistonMc (ip I do not say because it may be spam on the server)
Well I hope I have not offended at all. Bye;):)(Its on skywars the Pistonmc no in blockwars)

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
I love the theme jump from island to island. So there are more and pvp is fun, the map is epic but there are 2 defects'll tell you.
-The Map to be lengthened is not clear how to distribute space and walls of each team properly.
-The Map is much like the server called PistonMc (ip I do not say because it may be spam on the server)
Well I hope I have not offended at all. Bye;):)(Its on skywars the Pistonmc no in blockwars)
I never heard about pistenmc

D

Deleted member 15612

Huh, i don't like this map, the concept looks really boring.
-1 from me, sorry.

Reactions: Maxter2000

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I'm not a big fan of this map. In my opinion, it would be slightly unbalanced. Knockback sticks would be at a greater advantage.

Too much parkour for my liking. Also, I can't see how it resembles a rainbow. Sure, you included pretty clay colours but other than that, the layout is irrelevant.

It looks great over all, though I don't think that it would suit the gameplay.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom