Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
This hasn't happened in a while but members of the opposing team are somehow starting to get to the other side of the wall again and preventing us from building our defenses with their blocks and we cant mine them because it is build phase (start of game). I have 2 videos of an instance of this happening with the people who did it, the file is too large to post here so I'll give a link (Youtube):

There is more info in the description of the video
I have 2 questions, is this a bannable offense and if so, what would I categorize it in?

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This hasn't happened in a while but members of the opposing team are somehow starting to get to the other side of the wall again and preventing us from building our defenses with their blocks and we cant mine them because it is build phase (start of game). I have 2 videos of an instance of this happening with the people who did it, the file is too large to post here so I'll give a link (Youtube):

I have 2 questions, is this a bannable offense and if so, what would I categorize it in?
This would be bug exploitation due to the only way they could get there is due to a bug
that is bannable in itself, as for where you put it, exploitation is where

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
This would be bug exploitation due to the only way they could get there is due to a bug
that is bannable in itself, as for where you put it, exploitation is where
Do you mean this video isn't enough evidence and I actually need to capture them exploiting the bug when they are doing it?

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

There is more info in the description of the video
Oh yeah, I've seen people doing that before. I won't say how to do that but it gets annoying when they do it.

Do you mean this video isn't enough evidence and I actually need to capture them exploiting the bug when they are doing it?
I believe this video is enough evidence to report them since they went to your base with a not good purpose, and they used a bug to be able to do that.
Report them under Exploiting option.

Reactions: Badboyoo6

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
Well if anyone wants to report them you can try, you have the link to the video.
I'm not going to report them because I don't think I have enough evidence to covince the staff based on what people have said, even though it clearly is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom